Baseball in Anderson County

TankTalk

I just don't have the time to gather all the info myself, so could some folks give me some brief information about baseball at Oak Ridge, Clinton and Anderson County this season? Good returning players, good up and comers, big games...how they will do in district play, all of that would be great.

Heck, I don't even know all the coaches, lol.

Thanks for any info.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson County can probably be compared to a steam roller as of this year. weve got some young guys who need to step it up bigtime, but i think after a few games the "underclassmen jitters" will be all gone. blake leach and cory stooksbury are awesome freshmen, but they need to reduce those errors and get alot stronger, they know what im talkin about.

as for clinton, they are horrible. the only real player they have is coffey and hes strictly a pitcher. he shouldnt be allowed at the plate.

as for oak ridge......who cares?

• 3 weeks later...

no, i dont think its too funny burnz. and ill tell you what i love....i love knowing that friday were gonna beat the crap out of you and laugh in your face when were done. you can tell me then what i need to do about my hitting big boy. hopefully they wont pitch me against lenoir city thursday and i can up my stats on you guys friday.

no, i dont think its too funny burnz. and ill tell you what i love....i love knowing that friday were gonna beat the crap out of you and laugh in your face when were done. you can tell me then what i need to do about my hitting big boy. hopefully they wont pitch me against lenoir city thursday and i can up my stats on you guys friday.

what happened big boy? my boy murray fagan shut you down? i love it when someone talks a lot of trash then gets it thrown back in their face. what did i say? you never know how much a couple of players make a difference. :D:blink::blink:

who's laughing now?

yeah guys, thats right...i did get my words thrown back in my face. its ok though, we got yall at your house next friday. and dont worry, youll get the pleasure then. but you know whats really funny. we had 11 errors and the ballgame was still only 6-2. 11 errors....hmm...well, we will just have to see how the next game goes huh? it should be fun.