Sevier Co.

Oak Ridge

White Co.

Riverdale

Mt. Juliet

Wilson Central

Jackson North Side

Craigmont

just curious. why does everyone think Beech is so good. They'll lost 8 games for the season. AND lost their past 2 games. And the two games previous to that they just squeezed by Hendersonville by 3 and LaVergne by 4.

I do think there are going to be some "major" surprises come the Region Tourneys. Let's get ready for the Madness ! ! ! !

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my picks for the Class AAA State Tournament field

Sevier Co.

Oak Ridge

White Co.

Riverdale

Mt. Juliet

Wilson Central

Jackson North Side

Craigmont

just curious. why does everyone think Beech is so good. They'll lost 8 games for the season. AND lost their past 2 games. And the two games previous to that they just squeezed by Hendersonville by 3 and LaVergne by 4.

I do think there are going to be some "major" surprises come the Region Tourneys. Let's get ready for the Madness ! ! ! !

That's what I was asking! We were thinking a lot which means you are a very intelligent and clever person. (LOL!) ;)

Here's my picks for the Class AAA State Tournament field

Sevier Co.

Oak Ridge

White Co.

Riverdale

Mt. Juliet

Wilson Central

Jackson North Side

Craigmont

Hey friend, if I were a gambler I would be willing to bet that at least 5 or your 8 do not make it to the Boro. I am not a gambler, but I do think you are way off. Just my opinion vs yours. We will see.

i cant believe you dont have Shelbyville goin to the boro. they will kill Riverdale in the region tourney. i think central wont make it to state. they have been struggling lately. mj needs to step it up a notch. even though they are without clark they havent played their best ball yet. so they will click in district and region and will make it a second appearance in the boro.

my list

1. Shelbyville

2. sevier county

3. Heritage

4. Mt. Juliet

5. jackson north

6. Beech

7. Cleveland

8. Craigmont

East: Oak Ridge/Powell who ever loses the district is out

Sevierville/Cait Mcmahon team bareing South Doyle or Maryville have something to say about it

and the two under rated teams Daniel Boone and Greenville

Southeast: Shelbyville and Cleveland

Bradley has to many injuries and sparta won't be ready for the press

Nashville:Wilson and MJ but Beech can sneek in there

West: toss up Craigmount, Kirby and Jackson NS

Shelbyville Oak Ridge final

MJ Cleveland semi

Lawrence County is dangerous. If you ask the Warriors (85 and 90), they don't hold a chance against 7-AAA. I think LC is on a roll and as dangerous as anyone in Middle TN except Shelbyville. You guys may or may not remember me calling this in November. I still believe Lawrence County will be one of the last teams standing. I guess there is little reason to argue since we will see very soon! (I am not a Lawrence County fan but I have great respect for the program)

Lawrence County is dangerous. If you ask the Warriors (85 and 90), they don't hold a chance against 7-AAA. I think LC is on a roll and as dangerous as anyone in Middle TN except Shelbyville. You guys may or may not remember me calling this in November. I still believe Lawrence County will be one of the last teams standing. I guess there is little reason to argue since we will see very soon! (I am not a Lawrence County fan but I have great respect for the program)

I might be wrong, but the Lawrence Co. team I saw White Co. beat early in the year by 16 points won't go far against 7AAA unless they have vastly improved.