Who will claim District 9AA Title?

3BALLA4MUSTANGS

Hey District 9AA Fans!! As you all know, the much awaited District Tourney is fast approaching! This district is by far one of the strongest AA district's around if not "the strongest"!! What are some opinions on who the Champions will be come Thursday Nite??? Definitely I think the Lady Mustangs will win it!! It in my opinion is their season, and they definitely have the best all around talent out of all the District Teams!! But, everyone knows it is all about who comes with their heads on straight, ready for war!! So..... with that being said who will it be? Will Cross and the outside firing squad do the work for the Lady Mustangs to claim the title?? Will it be Bledsoe taking charge and carryin the Lady Yellowjackets on her back to the Title?? Will it be the impressive play and intimidating shot blocking by Leslie of the Lady Bobcats?? Will it be the very well-coached and hard-nosed, scrappy play by the Lady Panthers of Lewis Co?? Will it be the top notch defense, and the slow-pace game by the Lady Tigerettes of Marshall Co?? Or will it be the traditionally successful in post-season play Lady Patriots from Franklin Page who will bring it home?? The field is wide open and any team could possibly come out tough and win!! So........ once again, who will it be!! Gotta go with my Lady Mustangs!! They are strong, playing there best ball right now, and also have the luxury of the homecourt advantage!! All opinions welcome!!!!!!! Go Lady Mustangs!! Take it a game at a time, and kick tail!! Special Shout out to J.C. #41!!! :)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You asked 8 very good questions in your post there, 3BALLA4MUSTANGS. I'M SO CONFUSED. It will be the team that has the best winning attitude. I think on any given night, any team can win, even my Page Lady Patriots. Loretto will have the home court advantage, so there in lies an edge. But over-confidence can lead to a down fall and everyone will have to be focused and play their best games, especially the teams playing on Monday. Giles Co. & Loretto are already assured of advancing to the regionals. The others will have to play well to advance.

What's up sports fans?? 3Balla I believe that this weeks tournament is going to be the bomb for Loretto. I think that the Loretto Lady Mustangs will live up to the name that 3balla gave them, and pound the ball inside to Jana Cross, and when they collapse fire up 3's like its nothing. Personally I dont feel like a team in the District has a prayer of beating my Lady Mustangs as pumped up as they are. "The BARN", as we true fans like to call it, will be nothing other than rocking!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see everyone come out to the 9AA District Tourney in once again, "The BARN" Good Luck to the Lady Mustangs and to all the teams!! Loretto is looking forward to hosting each of your :D teams.

Prediction: Loretto Lady Mustangs "WIN" the District Championship!!

Go Ladies, and a extra special "Good LUCK" to Jana!!!

Pageman, where you at man!! I love your opinions!!! :D

Good to see you posting there again, SPORTZTER1. I should have more opinions as the tournament comes up. Looking forward to coming down there Monday for all the games. I'll be sitting behind the scorer's table on the visitor's side as usual. Come over any say hi, if you want to. I have no idea who you are, but I guess you've seen me before in the past. Good luck to all the teams.

Thanks Pageman. I knew you would not let me down. I cant believe that there arent more opinions on the tournament than this. This isnt a post to get a fight started. It is to see what everyones opinions on the outcome of the tough district 9AA will be?????? Lets go fans, talk it up. Good Luck to all!! But I"m definitely going to go with my Lady Mustangs.

Welcome to "The Barn" :D

My Predictions

1. Loretto- With them playing on their homecourt, they are sure to have some home cookin.

2.Giles Co.- Bobcats know how to win in the post-season and will move onto regions.

3. Lewis Co.- With their size inside, it is hard for them not to be able to win.

4. Fairview- They could surprise people in the tourney, if their shot is hot.

Those are my four predictions on who will move onto regions. I think any of these four teams can win it all, but it dependson how well each of them are shooting. Also as a stated before Loretto has a bid advantage by playing at home because it always seesm refs like to sway it their direction, but we will have to see.

Thank you or the opinions this far. Where is Marshall Co., Giles Co., and Fairview's opinions, and support? Not trying to brag, because this tournament is anybody's but Loretto will not have home cooking!! Besides that, they dont need it in the first place!! They are playing the best ball of all the teams right now, and are pumped and ready for anyone who wants to face them. Good luck to my Lady Mustangs and I'm behind you all the way!! Go out and play hard, and good things will happen!!

Loretto vs. Giles Co.!! "District Championship Matchup"

Prediction: Loretto 15 +!!!!! Good Luck Ladiess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I support all basketball players. I am a true basketball fan and 9AA is up for grabs. Any opionion I have will be entirely biased just as all of the rest of you because we all have alliances.

None of these teams are undefeated in the district. We will just have to sit and enjoy our wins and try to get over our losses. The sad thing is that two teams will be left out of the Region that are better than most of the teams that will make it to Sub-State. We have an abundance of talent and alot of the Seniors of 2004 will be playing college basketball next year. Not many Districts can boast of that.

The players will decide this tournament and let the STRONG survive and maybe a little luck for the underdogs--whoever you think they are.

My bias and heart predicts an upset. Enjoy the tournament and I wish the 4 finalist luck and the two that must lose I thank you for all the memories and your hard work.

Thanx dnb12. Just as pageman said, you seem to be a very level headed person with good views on things!! I hope there isnt an upset b/c i think that my Lady Mustangs are the prime candidate for District Champions, but I admire your view on things. Thanks a gain dnb12, you are a true sports fan. Good Luck to my Lady Mustangs!!!!!! Work hard, and play with heart and yall can bring it all home!!!!!! :D