CONGRATS. STATE CHAMPION TY CODY

Drem2Achev

congrats ty you were great on the big stage tonite just kept working your magic this is a compliment you are the ultimate garbage collector if you opponent is the least out of position you make him pay dearly as you did in the finals you were dominant tremendous job. you stepped up to a new levelthanks for the memories you are a fine young man and we all wish you luck in the future. hope your dad stays around to coach he is a great guy.

also congrats. to tom schnell great job aaron walker and matt wells you guys represented yourselves and your schools and our region with class and heart. way to wrestle your tales off. thanks to all of the region one competitors we only had 4 placers but so many near misses probably almost for at least 8 other guys. and alot of them will be back next year to claim ther medals go to work now guys if you want what could be yours.

the toppers had another good showing finishing around 8th great job coaches price cody and shelton. coach ratliff also had his charges looking good but i do not think he will be satisfied. thanks for a great season to all in the northeast. looking forward to next already.

Ty,

Good luck! You and Chad showed what Young men with big hearts can do. Not bad for being put in 3rd and 4th positions. You both had something to prove. They said Chad was overrated! I don't think the Houston kid would say that.

I wish you the best and your team is lucky to have great coaches who love the sport and the young men who put their heart and soul on the mat every week.

Chuck Turner

Chads Dad :ph34r: