J. Lewis up on drug charges

ELA

hey 7 kilos could bring $100,000 on the streets. Thats real smart for a man who makes way more than that playing football. I guess some people never get the hood out of thier blood. But not to worry, he will get out of it just like Leonard Little, OJ Simpson, and Ray Lewis got a way with murder.

This has got to be the DUMBEST thing I've ever heard of in my life...

A guy, who's set for life if he handles his money right, screws around with cocaine trafficking...

Jamal has to be the stupidest person on the face of the planet right about now.

Next time J. Lew, tell your "boys" to take a hike.

My question is: Why did it take 4 years or more to put this case together. Not that I am looking to pat him on the back, but why did it just now come to a head, after a player has great season. Didn't this happen before he was even drafted into the NFL ?

I agree that anyone that is looking to make the money that these guys make shouldn't even be associating whith someone who deals in drugs. I guess it is harder to leave your past than some may think.

Guest region4fan

Yeah, I wondered how it took so long to come to head myself. Do you think that could mean that he is being set up?? I really hate to see a Vol shaming himself like that. I wonder what Peyton said.