Best wrestlers to never win state?

matrat

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, congratulations to Jake West for being omitted from this list!

Jonathan Simpson (CBHS), Brian Larimer (Overton), Ethan Elzen (Overton), Chris Bird (East Ridge), Jake Parrish (Bradley), Willie Furmon (Red Bank), Dillon Jennings (Clarksville), Bill Seaman (Mt Juliet), to name a few.

2nd Tier: Tad Hubbard (Kirby), Theo Jackson (Kirby), Rob Zeits (Seymour), Loc Tran (Bradley), Jarrod Ruez (Brentwood), Jonathan Drinkwine (Overton), Ben Smith (Bradley), and any 215 from Cleveland.

3rd Tier: Justin Pasqualine (Collierville), Drew Neugebauer (Germantown), Nick Willmore (Warren Co), Matt Turner (Warren Co), Lee Ramsey (Warren Co), Nick Brugal (Bolton), Mike Hammond (Collierville), Billy Orr (Kirby), Jake Graham (Collierville), Brian Vraciu (Brentwood), Mike Mower (Houston), Jeremy Umphries (Houston), Jeremy Boudreaux (Collierville), Pat Carr (Millington).

Edited by CoachBray

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, there are 32 wrestlers for each class every year. Just being a qualifier does not mean that you are one of the best to never win state. Just placing your senior year would not seem to me to qualify as one of the best to never win state.

Being a medalist for 3 or 4 years and never winning seems like an appropriate measure for this, don't you think?

Okay, there are 32 wrestlers for each class every year. Just being a qualifier does not mean that you are one of the best to never win state. Just placing your senior year would not seem to me to qualify as one of the best to never win state.

Being a medalist for 3 or 4 years and never winning seems like an appropriate measure for this, don't you think?

You'd have to be there.

soms

Bobby Hale is a phenominal wrestler....I believe the topic is "Best wrestlers to never win state". Just stating an opinion here. Bobby is a sound technician and very talented.

James Turner, definately a great wrestler....Just fell short in the finals.

Hey how did I do? Did that sound like whining? If so let me know...Trying to change that image you know.... :D

Bobby Hale is a phenominal wrestler....I believe the topic is "Best wrestlers to never win state". Just stating an opinion here. Bobby is a sound technician and very talented.

Hey how did I do? Did that sound like whining? If so let me know...Trying to change that image you know.... :unsure:

Soms,

I am disappointed in you. You are not a man of your word, in your e-mail to me you said you were a man that could keep a secret. I asked for YOUR opinion and then you have shared that with others.

Bobby Hale is a phenominal wrestler....I believe the topic is "Best wrestlers to never win state".  Just stating an opinion here.  Bobby is a sound technician and very talented.

Hey how did I do?  Did that sound like whining?  If so let me know...Trying to change that image you know.... ;)

Soms,

I am disappointed in you. You are not a man of your word, in your e-mail to me you said you were a man that could keep a secret. I asked for YOUR opinion and then you have shared that with others.

Are you assuming things and now smearing my character without sharing your identity? I think you were more kind to Irishdad.

Perhaps you should put yourself on a level playing field and come out of the closet instead of throwing sucker punches?

You may want to go back and refer to your past posts regarding coach Gonyea before you assume anything. I felt it my obligation to share that you are still harboring these feelings about our coach and now you make it public, again. He doesn't want that reputation of being a complainer, but actually we laughed about that observation and it was a healthy exchange for all three of us - until now. I suggest you get off your high horse and come down to earth with rest of us cowboys or cowgirls.

Now, be nice before I go tell mommy too.

Dave

Edited by Sommers

Texas,

You have stated over and over again about how I whine, so even if Sommers did say something to me, I knew your opinion long before now. As far as you thinking I whine, the only things you say that about are my questions which shake up the status quo...things that might shift the comfort zone of the Chattanooga elite. Could it be that maybe it's not me whining, but you feeling nervous about somethings changing??? Could be...It's all kinda funny when you think about it...This is only my 5th year here in TN...whats gonna happen in my 25th year? You bet, I plan on sticking around that long.

Thanks for watching my back Dave...you truly are a great friend....

A little cheese, with no whine ..... HA.... I kill me....

Hey Dave, call me...

Coach Gonyea