JCS vs. Huntingdon

tricklician

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, thought i'd come back on here and see if all the losers griping about morris were still crying. :D Come on, surely somebody can find something negative to say. Huntingdon beats jcs by 7. Way to many athletes.

TURBO,

Let me copy and paste a little message I left for you on another thread just so we understand each other.

Yeah it's just basketball anyway huh Turbo....don't even get in this conversation because it doesn't pertain to you. Come to a basketball game sometime. You wouldn't stand for it on the football field so don't expect people who actually care about the athletic program as a whole to stand for it either. Real good attitude if the coach is sorry the kids don't have to play for him??? Their are plenty of excellent basketball players who won't play for him now. And if he is still here next year there won't be enough to field a basketball team. Get some nuts yourself before you go jumping people about something you know nothing about and even moreso, CARE NOTHING ABOUT!!!!!!

Now with that said, Coach Morris has evolved during the season, has got the boys attention, and they are playing much improved basketball. You can tell that both Coach Morris and the boys attitudes have changed during the course of the season. They are all believing now. HUNTINGDON over JCS. BOOK IT.

i have to comment about something.i remember a kid coming to me saying he didnt like a certain coach.he said that thats the reason he dont want to play.i told the kid he either loves the game more then dislikes the coach or dislikes the coach more then he likes the game.the people who quit just made there decision.not every coach is going to be liked.it is good that attitude has changed.thts the first thing that has to change in order for any improvement,not after improvement.it all starts with attitude.a coach has to instill belief in his kids sometimes before they do sometimes.encouragement goes along way longterm.it is good to hear Huntingdon has turned things around and this will help them in there lives later.good luck to you guys.p.s. someone please tell me where jcs is located.i sure would like to watch these two games tonight.

i have to comment about something.i remember a kid coming to me saying he didnt like a certain coach.he said that thats the reason he dont want to play.i told the kid he either loves the game more then dislikes the coach or dislikes the coach more then he likes the game.the people who quit just made there decision.not every coach is going to be liked.it is good that attitude has changed.thts the first thing that has to change in order for any improvement,not after improvement.it all starts with attitude.a coach has to instill belief in his kids sometimes before they do sometimes.encouragement goes along way longterm.it is good to hear Huntingdon has turned things around and this will help them in there lives later.good luck to you guys.p.s. someone please tell me where jcs is located.i sure would like to watch these two games tonight.

The easiest way to get to JCS is to go to the HOME DEPOT exit and head towards HD. Take a right in front of Bed Bath and Beyond and go to the top of the hill. Take a left and JCS is on the left about a 1/2 mile down.

All it would take for mustang69 to get back on the coach would be if Huntingdon loses tonight. Tomorrow he would be calling the coach names again. And its probably going to happen, JCS in an easy one tonight.

JCS is a good team, there isn't any shame in getting beat by them. But there is no excuse to not be competitive either. One thing is for sure, I've supported them in the good times and the bad, when in my opinion they deserved critisism I have given my opinion, and when they deserved accolades I have tried to give them that also. BALLA777, you know nothing about the Huntingdon basketball program, some of the situations that have happened etc........so why don't you scurry on back to a Greenfield thread??? :D

If the Mustangs come out to play like they have been of late, they can beat JCS. If they go back to playing me ball, then they will lose. Morris is not the only factor in this ball team, players attitudes go along way. Good luck tonight Mustangs!!!!!!

i have to comment about something.i remember a kid coming to me saying he didnt like a certain coach.he said that thats the reason he dont want to play.i told the kid he either loves the game more then dislikes the coach or dislikes the coach more then he likes the game.

Hey fever, did that kid ever play for that coach? I've got a good guess!!!