Walker Valley

atn301

Just got through the Walker Valley vs. CSAS debacle. From my standpoint it looked like Walker Valley was beat before they got to Chatt. State. Seems like a lot of unhappy people. Any info on the post game arguments in the hallway. Might be an interesting situation with all the rumors about Coach Moore. I heard he was going to Seymour. Looks like all in not well in Mustangville.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upsets do happen in high school ball. They were upset last night and that probably is not the coaches fault. But if it is true that he is planning on going to another school that is enough to get people upset. The people of Bradley County will not like the scheming underhanded things that are going on if what we keep heraing is true. I was at Hiwassee the other night and heard several stories about where he was going to be coaching. If all this was in the plans last year like what I heard last week then why did they run poor ole Lewis off the way they did just to hire him? He is a great coach with a lot ot political power in this county. Sports should not be the place for the politics.

I agree with you granny that all the rumors are hurting Walker Valley's basketball team. To some extent, it probably effected their play last night. But, I assure you, they were not upset. CSAS is a better basketball team. They are the best team out of that district regardless of their seeding. I look for them to be in the Championship against either Hixson or McMinn Central. Should be an interesting two days.