What Has happened to Pickett County in the big gam

bobcat25

If you look at the bottom of the roster to the top, how could Pickett County have had the great season hat they did? They were very small. They were not real quick. They were not very athletic. They did not have a deep supply of shooters. They were not very physical. All they really did was win! If more teams in the Upper Cumberland area optimized their potential as did the Bobcats, more reservations would be made in Murfresboro. Do you not appreciate hustle?

I disagree with parts of both of these posts..In response to Bailey choking in big games, he does not choke..He still gets 10+ points per game even while being the main focus of the other teams defense...As far getting the most out of their potential, i disagree with that also..Most of these boys won back to back state championships in jr high and haven't even been back to state without Nathan Aaron and John Crouch..I don't think this team has even scratched the surface of it's potential..I agree 100% with the post about the team trying to play too pretty. In response to the part about being not very athletic and not very good shooters, i would have to say you are crazy..Josh Wright is perhaps the most athletic player in the upper cumberland..The rest of the team is well conditioned and most are as athletic as any team in the upper cumberland..Shooting wise, Joseph Bailey is the topic of a poll as to who is the best shooter in the state...The rest of the team is from top to bottom the best shooting team in all of single A...There isn't a thing wrong with the shooting in Pickett Co..I do with the team would be more physical and not try to be so pretty..Most of these boys will be seniors next year and have one last chance to make their mark on pickett co history..Some of the players give their all every game. Some of the players need to look inside their selves and ask if they really gave 100% effort every game..This team will be back next year, possibly even better..Luke Mason and Dustin Mitchell contributed so much to this team..They will be missed greatly...]I've enjoyed watching Luke play the last 4 years and I would take 5 players like him on my team anyday..Dustin has progressed so much since his freshman year.It has been the most remarkable development for any player i've ever seen..You guys had great careers and Good Luck to Pickett next year as they go after the gold ball.