Wayne Co. vs. Summertown

executioner

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like an idiot. I posted on the thread about Forrest thinking they played S'town tonite. But like I said I do not know much about either team.

I am pickiing S'Town 62-57.

My reasoning is I only know two people from Wayne County and I have several relatives in S'Town. Plus I don't see them losing four in a row to Wayne County. At least I hope they don't.

Wayne County played very hard last night along with Summertown. I think that if Wayne County comes out fired up like last night and ready to play it will be a runaway,but if they come out thinking they have already won it will be a barn burner. Coach Franks and Coach Morris do a great job of leading their team to victory all year ..... I say Wayne County by 6.

Wayne County played very hard last night along with Summertown. I think that if Wayne County comes out fired up like last night and ready to play it will be a runaway,but if they come out thinking they have already won it will be a barn burner. Coach Franks and Coach Morris do a great job of leading their team to victory all year ..... I say Wayne County by 6.

so wayne county was fired up last night? didnt justin bryant get his second foul really early in the first quarter and then have to set out all the first half?? thats not too fired up if u ask me.... :( .. but i do have to say that i would like to see summertown win this one..... just b/c i think that wayne county is gettin a little too cocky.... :angry: ... but it will be a great game....