Ooltewah

bman2020

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six letters- B-R-U-T-A-L~!!!! OMG boys are MEAN~!!!! I never thought soccer would turn into tackle football, but the guys were SOOO tired, I'm sure. I was tired- and I only watched! but if it makes ya feel any better- I thought yall looked good out there....

Amen sister! yall really did well for bein soo tired! yall are awesome!

It looked like we ran out of gas... Overall, it was crap! I put a lot of blame on myself too, I hadn't played that bad in forever.... We should be able to get things turned around after our first two losses of the season. Ooltewah will not come out flat like they did against notre dame again this season!

bman... if those guys were good enough to be on the field against that level of competition then they would have... the coaches know their players and would ahve put them in had they felt it was necessary.... you had a good showing as a team against some of the best competition in tennessee... every team was running on fumes, just not everyone had played 4 games in 3 days and 5 games in 6 days this week... get it back together... take your frustrations out on Central, and then realise this is an EARLY season tournament that is meant to gauge your development and improve overall stamina, and team unity... yall will end up with a very good season... i know the seniors will not settle for another season like last year

I'd have to agree with stayNskool - everyone was tired- but you all will finish the season strong, the seniors aren't willing to settle for anything but winning. You have a talented group of hard-working, dedicated individuals. Though you come together and try to play as one team, which is always a difficult task, but the ease in which you unify, will lead to a promising future. Keep working together and, you will be unstoppable! :D

I can't speak for playing time because I am not familiar with all the individual talent, but just an observation:

Ooltewah must pass the ball more. Too much individual play on offense. Pass the ball, spread out the opponents' defense, and then you'll have more room to move the ball around. Dribbling through people will not win games in the post season. Spread out the field, pass the ball, and when you get the shot, take it.

Go Owls!

Yall are full of crap

WE had about 7 players on the bench that sat there and played in the dirt for 2 days

I'm not sayin they needed to play because some of the stink but they could have been used for short periods so the starters could catch there breath

take it from me bman i wouldnt say anything about the coaches considering what happened last year. does itchymomma ring a bell?