Ooltewah

bman2020

hey did ne one else see the chicago fire game it was awsome even though they lost there was almost a fight to i've never seen a soccer fight before that would've been cool. Freddy Adu is my hero but isnt her really like 15 but in the U.S.A he is 14 i heard that on the news a long time ago

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people arent saying Adi is 15 they are saying he is really 18... and thats not likely considering at this point if he went ahead and said he was 18 he could sign a foreign contract and play first team ball overseas for millions per year instead of half a mill. oh and Ive seen plenty of soccer fights... back when i was a freshman at ooltewah, our seniors and juniors were known to start fights with other teams before durting and after games depending on their hatred for that particular school. soccer fights are not uncommon....

Do you Ooltewah people think that PK against us(CSAS) tonight was a good call? It looked like he got all ball, but I couldn't really tell. Without that and our own goal we would've tied 1-1. 3-1 is still not a bad loss. You capitalized on our mistakes with the early goal and the pk. Good game though.

Edited by FalsedelaTrue

I was on the other side of the field, and I sort of questioned the PK call myself. The what the referee saw though, was that his right leg did get ball, but his left leg, at the same time, came up and clipped Jon Hayes, causing him to call, not to mention Hayes was in the clear off to the races and in the box.

well whats done is done it wasnt the best win but we won we need to look forward to the next game and work on puttin more balls in the back of the net and keepin the defense tight when we area able to play the whoel game perfectly then we have reached our goal

how good is Mcallie this year