Ooltewah

bman2020

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We killed Boyd last year like 4-1 or something like that, but they look decent this year.... We seem to match pretty well against Boyd, if we come out strong, play solid defense, and score some goals, we should be able to beat them.... but any team can beat any other team on any given day, with us, nothing is a given, depends on which ooltewah team shows up.

I do have to say Matt Lowe has impressed me this season, but it's not surprising after seeing his skill and power in practice now for almost 2 years. He has been scoring lots of goals this year. Michael Spence has had a solid season so far. He has netted a few goals and set up a few (and has racked up some yellows, as has Lowe). Criss Golden has really stolen the show for Ooltewah though, his leadership, and play on the field is a major reason for the Owls success so far this season.

Bman... youre posts are lame... they bring nothing to the discussion... either quit posting or actually bring somehting to the party... get what I mean? ... anyway, Ooltewah should be able to defeat Boyd this season. Theyll need a solid effort from the whole team as they always need ... I agree that Criss Golden is the player who has been most impressive for the Owls this season with his All-Around play, engine that never seems to tire, and especially his Goalscoring which the Owls needed desperately from his playmaking midfield position. Matt Lowe and Michael Spence have been doing an excellent job of putting the ball in the back of the net, but if youll notice, almost every play in which they finish the whole deal is started by a great play by Criss Golden... whether it be the perfect early ball, or defensive steal or just the transition pass to get the ball headed to the right players, Criss Golden has been doing it all for Ooltewah this season. I would like to state right now that he is making a very strong case for Chattanooga Player of the Year this season, thanks especially to how he has led this young, inexperienced team to a record far greater than anyone would have expected in this early season. If Ooltewah finds a way to make it to the State Tournament, then Criss Golden isTHE REASON they do so...whether they make it or not depends largely on his teamates ability to step up to the level of play he is on...

HUGE props to Criss Golden for turning this team around this season! I agree, definitely a consideration for Chattanooga player of the year! It's not that he scores goals, and sets them up, but he is such an asset to our team, with his leadership. I think everyone on the team looks up to Criss as an example, and listen to Criss when he talks to the team. Love playing with him!

i have a problem with you using your "fist" amendment rights as you call them, so please stop posting, and definitely stop posting about professional soccer, this is a high school sports site and that is what we are supposed to be talking about not if dc united is gonna be on tv tomorrow, and no one just goes through here looking for your posts to read what you have to say, trust me, they just look through here seeing if someone has responded to what they said earlier and your post just happens to come up next talking about how gay you are or how you like to double space and stuff like that and they dont want to see that, they want to see an intelligent response, so please until you have something of some importance or intelligence to add to the discussion please just stay off this site, or just read and dont post it would be greatly appreciated by all

Edited by mnewballer21

Im afraid I can't just go and allow Ooltewah be represented so poorly by your lame posts bman... and thats just the way it is, things are never gonna change...

fact is, telling someone to "stfu" on a message board is one of the most pointless things possible. as a matter of fact youre gonna usually get lame responses like on some other thread on there about ferrets and fire(i cant remember exactly) that just make you look less intelligent for having used internet slang in the fist place....and I gotta agree with mnewballer, noone's is looking for what youve got to say... just hoping that for once youll bring something to the conversation other than disappointment. also, I like that you support DC United(Im a Huge Bobby Convey fan, hes been their best player so far this season)...but once again, Mnewballer nailed it, this is a high school sports site, if you wanna talk soccer join up on mlsnet.com or soccernet.com... that way you can talk with people about DC United without changing the course of the ongoing discussion. Oh and youre first ammendment rights do not include to make yourself look stupid, but you seem to be doing so anyway... please get on subject... and if Golden is your "hero" realise he wouldnt make and arse of himself on the internet... and maybe try to go by that rule from now on...

On another note though, howre the preparations for the upcoming load of matches going?