How are Rhea County's Players Eligible ?

The Traveling BALL-CLINIC Himself Brien CROWDER always pulls rabbits out of his hat constantly.......

NOW 3 of Rhea County's Basketball Players this year are Transferrs........

HOW ARE THEY ELIGIBLE TO PLAY BASKETBALL THIS YEAR????

SOMEONE NEEDS TO CHECK THEIR ELGIBLITY...............

Tim Cooper transferred from Cleveland

Randon Floyd transferred from Brainerd

Josh Jenkins transferred from Science Hill

Does anyone have any information on these transferrs?

Mr. Traveling-Ball-Clinic > Coach-Brien-Crowder and family members on this WEB-Page are LOG-INs as thegeneralbkc, firemanfrank, and letsgoirish

So could someone please tell me how Cooper, Floyd, and Jekins are ELIGIBLE ???

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Get off of Rhea Couny...they find a way to win. They kicked Cleveland's butt right out of the gym last night and took a good run at us (Bradley Central) tonight. Crowder and his team are for real. And they are a class act. Everyone shoud have coaches that take care of there players like Brian and his staff does....Whatever else you think of them just remember, they are still playing. Good luck to the Eagles!!

Rhea County's coach Crowder is an idiot. Has anyone one here ever talked to this guy? I don't know him from Adam but ran into him tonight before the Bradley game and congratulated him on a good win over Cleveland while wishing him good luck. I guess I expected a thank you or something. He proceeded to tell me that there was a consipiracy against Rhea County and that they should have been the 2 seed to begin with. He continued by adding that if Bradley played like they did against Ooltewah or their first round game that his team would have easily beaten them during the regular season. He then chimed in about why he was wearing all black. I had not only lost interest, but was in disbelief that I didn't get a semi-professional response such as "I'm glad we're here" or "we look forward to the matchu-up" or ANYTHING. This guy is a coach?

It seems really funny with the timing of this. These allagations always seem to comeout around Region tournament time. All of these transfers were going to schools at least 45 minutes away from RCHS before. If anyone thinks that these players are from neighboring schools are sadly mistaken. People GET REAL. That's my take on the subject.