Clinton Dragons

OrangeCrush23

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know how much the Clinton gym actually seats i say atleast 1000, but they do have some silver bleachers they but up up top, and when Buck and Dedrick were here we played a sub-state game here, but lost to Tennessee High. If we dont get to play at the Den its is highway robbery. Our boys deserve it, the orange crush deserve it. And about Farragut attaway to show up at the "good games". I didnt see none of the students that were there Friday that I did Thursday against Halls.

I talked to Heffern this morning at work and asked him if we would be able to have it at Clinton, and he just shrugged his shoulders. We have around 1250 students, and at pep rallys they're usually full. He said if they count the extra bleachers we can put up, we might be able to do it...There is talk that they will tear the weight room out and put bleachers up there. I'm confident we will have the game at the Dragon Den.

You Clinton people complain to much. Just be glad you got the win and leave it at that. you guys have no right to complain about the calls. Farragut got more bad calls but you can't blame a game on fouls. You guys have a great chance of going to state so be happy about that. Both teams played great. I know the Farragut students don't show up in numbers but we were heard and very loud friday night.

We might complain a lot, but there were some missed calls (but you're right, we should be happy we got the win). Of course Farragut thinks it was a well officiated game, because most went you're way. Yeah, they did. We saw at least 5 walks by Gibson. Since when is it an offensive foul for a center to try to work his way closer to the basket? Besides, if you're player is still moving trying to strip the ball it's closer to a foul on the defense. You have be established and not moving for it to be a charge, right?? I saw the defense moving down low. We could argue about who got jipped all week and a day, but I guess we saw what we saw. Farragut student section...being loud??? Nope, I didn't hear it last night. Let's check the tape and see who was loud. Orange Crush got the win last night as well as the team, as we came in masses and filled the Student Section to the brink once again. Good luck to Farragut against Dobbyns-Bennet...maybe if things go well for both us we can play again at state!?!

Someone on here asked for predictions.....well, Science Hill are a bunch of incredible athletes. They are young (very young) but play most of the time like seniors. If they keep their heads, the WILL bring you a game. I imagine size will be Clinton's advantage. Speed will be Science Hill's. The tempo of this one might decide the winner.

No predictions beyong that... :unsure:

I do not know how much the Clinton gym actually seats i say atleast 1000, but they do have some silver bleachers they but up up top, and when Buck and Dedrick were here we played a sub-state game here, but lost to Tennessee High. If we dont get to play at the Den its is highway robbery. Our boys deserve it, the orange crush deserve it. And about Farragut attaway to show up at the "good games". I didnt see none of the students that were there Friday that I did Thursday against Halls.

stop posting or listen they both were scrimmaging soo.... they couldnt be there you clinton people already lost... you go to clinton shut your mouth

We might complain a lot, but there were some missed calls (but you're right, we should be happy we got the win).  Of course Farragut thinks it was a well officiated game, because most went you're way.  Yeah, they did.  We saw at least 5 walks by Gibson.  Since when is it an offensive foul for a center to try to work his way closer to the basket?  Besides, if you're player is still moving trying to strip the ball it's closer to a foul on the defense.  You have be established and not moving for it to be a charge, right??  I saw the defense moving down low.  We could argue about who got jipped all week and a day, but I guess we saw what we saw.  Farragut student section...being loud???  Nope, I didn't hear it last night.  Let's check the tape and see who was loud.  Orange Crush got the win last night as well as the team, as we came in masses and filled the Student Section to the brink once again.  Good luck to Farragut against Dobbyns-Bennet...maybe if things go well for both us we can play again at state!?!

if the big guys had any skill... farragut fans wouldnt have thought they were fouling... since they were roaming into people on picks, running around like they dont know how to play... they run into people... which is what... yes a moving screen

oh by the way about gibson... that is not a travel you can come to a "jump stop" believe it or not and it should not be called

Edited by STATEment04