Clinton Dragons

OrangeCrush23

all that im arguing is to the people that say they bring no fans to the halls Farragut game when baseball and soccer were already doing something... then after that it was said that any good coach would let a team off.... well our coach was national coach of the year.... thats good right... my predictions for tom..... Clinton wins a close game.... Farragut loses a close game..

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JMo if you read my post i hope you saw the part that says I HOPE Farragut BEATS D-B...i believe even a retarded man could understand that means i'm pulling for them...i'm not going to be bitter like you and hope you guys lose. man i hope the knoxville area represents and sends both Clinton and Farragut to state so we can brag together so stop posting your trash on here and let the rest of Farraguts fans stay positive. you give them a bad image

i hope Clinton goes far just because i liked #5 and he made my day when Farragut played Clinton... i do not think the big guys were all that great but everyone had a great team effort which is the name of the game which got them the win... one of the best games i have seen also because of big plays by tim torrence and the 2nd string in the effort to bring the game back and go ahead

JMo if you read my post i hope you saw the part that says I HOPE Farragut BEATS D-B...i believe even a retarded man could understand that means i'm pulling for them...i'm not going to be bitter like you and hope you guys lose. man i hope the knoxville area represents and sends both Clinton and Farragut to state so we can brag together so stop posting your trash on here and let the rest of Farraguts fans stay positive. you give them a bad image

Just so you guys know, i like clinton. I'm just sick of all these posts. Both Farragut and Clinton have respectable programs. Wouldn't it be great if both of these teams played eachother in the state championship. That is very unlikely but that would just be amazing.

if the big guys had any skill... farragut fans wouldnt have thought they were fouling... since they were roaming into people on picks, running around like they dont know how to play... they run into people... which is what... yes a moving screen

oh by the way about gibson... that is not a travel  you can come to a "jump stop" believe it or not and it should not be called

?? That's a bold statement saying T, AJ and Mykail have no skill. The big guys came up with huge rebounds toward the end to seal the win...T altered a lot of shots and blocked the last shot to send the game to overtime. you just made Farragut look really bad for letting the game slip away to a team that has no skill. Believe it or not I know what a jumpstep looks like and I'm not talking about that. What I mentioned is when you take more than 2 steps without dribbling the ball, which is defined as a walk, which we saw a lot. By the way, I thought I ended our officiating discussion by basically saying "we both got bad calls". Argue all you want, all that matters is the Region Trophy is in our gym.

Edited by OrangeCrush23