Loretto vs Seymour

mas1821

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe that is her choice, and I would almost bet she was rectuited by D1 schools, before you diss her know the facs, maybe she doesnt like being away from home, or maybe she feels she fits in well at Carson Newman, maybe she likes the coaches and the girls?....I'm not really sure but those are just a few things that could have helped her in making her choice. giginago41 or JanaLee would probably know.

she was definitely recruited by D1 schools but like scot said, if your dream comes true, what more can you ask for?? she loves her family and she'll be close to home so dont put her down for that....plus she'll get so much playing time there, she'll only get better. besides, if youre not going to Uconn or UT, then u shouldnt be being sarcastic about her skill cause i'm sure you'd love to have gone to a D2 school now wouldnt you?? :lol:

NOT BEING SARCSTIC YOU GUYS WERE THE ONE WHO WAS SAYING SHE WAS SO GREAT SHE MAY BE BUT BY THE WAY YOU WERE TALKING IT UP YOU"D THINK GINO AND PAT BOTH WERE CAMPED OUT AT HER HOUSE i JUST HOPE THE REFS WILL LET THEM PLAY IF THEY DO IT WONT BE A WALK IN THE PARK GOOD LUCK MUSTANGS

ANYWAYS!!!!! Back to the subject at hand, Loretto has great offensive balance and good ball pressure defense, if they can kepp the pressure on the guards and cause turnovers in the backcourt before they can feed Brooke, they will win. If not, Brooke will have 30 and a chance for the gold ball. Good luck to both teams and have fun in the state.

BallFan, Brooke has nothing to prove to you or anybody else. She has proven herself. Take a look at her numbers. She is a Ms. Basketball finalists, she has scored close to 2700 points in her career, holds several school records, has been named for everything from All District to Honorable Mention All American. She is not concerned with any of this. Her concern is doing her job with and for her team. You will find that out Wednesday night. They are a TEAM at Seymour and the success of the team is Brooke's goal so don't turn this post into something it is not. It is not Brooke Johnson against Loretto, it is Seymour against Loretto. Good luck to both teams. Play hard and may the best team win.

All 8 of the teams have a chance to win the Gold. Some match up better than the others and may have a better chance. It will come down to which team during the game capitalizes on the others mistakes. A previous example I gave concerned Jackson County and last years tournament. JC was behind by 1 with less than 2 secs left and AE shooting free throws. AE left girls at the line to rebound and fouled after a missed shot. JC was good enough to make both free throws win the game and go on to win it all. There will be opportunities for all teams to make it or break it. The last one standing will have made the most of their opportunites, not because of luck or the refs.

Go Lady Eagles. "And that's all I'm gonna say about that".

One thing Ive learned over the years if your Child is good enough,you as a parent dont have to brag on them everyone else will for you...And if you get on these boards and read the newspapers someone will say something negative about your child you must learn to live with it,and the better they are the worse it is... ;)