Weather Impact

ERA

It is a physical impossibility for the mean aveage to converge with the total games scheduled. Statistically speaking that is. There is a slight probability that the mean average could asymptotically approach total games scheduled, but less than 1% (or so).

Assuming we reach that impracticle probablity, one must consider the adverse effect on other environmental conditions. The imbalance of hydrogen/oxygen mixture over a prolonged period could result in the destruction of many life forms necessary for the balance of nature. Such adverse effects could draw attention away from the outdoor activities you desire.

Edited by ladyadmiral

Must be smarter on the Riverdale side of Murfreesboro. Oakland has been rained out in Columbia and a scrimmage vs. LaVergne. Made up part of Columbia with two scrimmages on Saturday. Have missed 3 days outside, but hit in cage and practiced in gym. Had one day of parent/ teacher conf. that we only hit in the cage. Dan Your elder daughter pitched well vs. Middle. They started hitting her in the seventh, but until then she looked great!!!!

WeatherImpactChart.jpg

This chart is easier to read. Too much information on my last one. My bad. Anyway, the average played game is increasing nicely and we are a little over 50% of total scheduled games so far for the pre season.

I will change it up and start one for the regular season.

What was your percentage of games played vs scheduled in preseason?