Joey Kent

Kent is DEFINETELY one of my top five favorite players from UT ever. My best memory of him was on the first play of the Alabama game in '94 or '95 down at Legion Field. He ran a slant across the middle for about a 70 yd. touchdown. It set the tone for the game and we went on to beat them for the first time in a long time.

Tee Martin is 3rd string with the Raiders. He actually got into a game or two last year when they had so many injuries, but I beleive he will have a battle on his hands to keep his spot this fall.

I still can't beleive Marcus Nash didn't stick in the NFL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kent is DEFINETELY one of my top five favorite players from UT ever.  My best memory of him was on the first play of the Alabama game in '94 or '95 down at Legion Field.  He ran a slant across the middle for about a 70 yd. touchdown.  It set the tone for the game and we went on to beat them for the first time in a long time.

Tee Martin is 3rd string with the Raiders.  He actually got into a game or two last year when they had so many injuries, but I beleive he will have a battle on his hands to keep his spot this fall.

I still can't beleive Marcus Nash didn't stick in the NFL.

825287677[/snapback]

1995 UT-Alabama...Vols 41, Tide 14. What an electrifying play to start the game!! I was fortunate enough to be amidst the orange masses in the corner of the grungy Legion Field stands. To this day that game is one of the greatest moments of my fairly short life.

• 3 weeks later...

I started this topic last year. Cant believe its still up. I started this because he was my favorite reciever to come through UT also. Does anyone collect those UT football highlight videos that are made after the season. I think they sold them at all J C Penneys. 95 was "Drive to the Dome". I also remember the first play in 95 against Bama. Joey took it to the house. I was fortuante to get my pic taken with him after a home game at Neyland when he played in the 90s.