Rockwood going to State

XtremeLoco

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We have been there a lot lately in baseball, but I knew the basketball team could do it too. Good job Coach K, way to get all you needed out of the boys.

It was a close game from the tip to the final buzzer. Of course I disagreed with the refs on some calls (what else is a fan supposed to do???), but I thought over all they did a pretty good job. Good game to all the Hancock Co. guys, and congratulations on a good season.

GO TIGERS!

Congrats to our TIGERS!!! I knew you could do it. As always it was a team effort. The parents, fans, students, and townspeople are behind you all the way!!Good Luck in the state tournament. I am especially proud of the students at RHS. You all have been wonderful support for this team.

I also want to say congrats to a good Hancock County team.Wish you all good luck in all you do. Hope you have a safe journey home.

GO TIGERS!!

28 year drought is finally over, The Rockwood Tigers are going to play for it all. Good luck guys and may Basketball actual fall in the Boro.

Rockwood and Hancock Co. both had their troubles putting the ball in the basket, but Thomas Davis of Rockwood stepped up big to fill those size 19 shoes. Rockwood couldnt hit a lick outside the arch. But Davis adn his cast went inside to score, the Tigers i dont believe hit a 3 all nite, but made up for it at the free throw line. The play of the game was a steal with about seconds left as Jacob Richardson knocked the ball away, and it found the waiting hands of Bryson Pryor. What a game!! Good luck guys and bring home the Gold Ball for all of Rockwood!!!!

Congratulations to Rockwook on their victory over Hancock, i knew you guys would pull it off. I bet that was a good game to see. I might go to Murfreesboro to see the Tigers play at state, that is when i find out when they play. Its just a sad thing that Cosby didnt pull it off at Unaka

Congratulations again, and good luck in the "Boro

Go Tigers Go!!!!

They play Wednesday the 17th...10:30 AM Central time I think. And they play Vs. CPA, which is from what I heard one of if not the best team in Single A.

Yes, you are right. CPA is one of if not the best teams in 1A. I'm very happy for Rockwood. I've seen them in baseball in state for many years. They are a classy group of players and fans. However, I am happy that you are happy to have gotten to state because (with all due respect) you will not be advancing past the first round. As a non-biased fan, I must say that any team, not only Rockwood, will have to play out of their minds to play in the same gym as CPA.

I'm happy for Coach K and the Tigers. Coach K runs a class program and his players learn a lot more than just basketball. He teaches them how to win and lose with class. He also emphasizes good grades and being role models for the Community. If running a class program was rewarded, Coach K would have a trophy full of Gold Balls.