Bradley Central High

volntn

Another notch on the Bear belt tonight with the win over Shelbyville,I give the Eagles credit. They were much,much better than i thought they would be and had a nice contigent of fans who made allot of noise.They had the quickest guard i have seen BC play this year.Although the Bears didnt play all that well,Shelbyville has a strong ball team and has nothing to be ashamed of.

Lets all give credit to the Bear Seniors NEVER losing a game @ home,37 i think.5 time district champs,and working hard to always get better.And it was good seeing Kellen getting his 3 point stroke back tonight,PUT SOME ICE ON THAT HAND KELLEN. :) . All those in the Chattanooga / Cleveland area,lets make the drive and go pull for these guys to bring it back to S.E. Tn.Although the other teams are good,they wont match up well with White Station ,we can and have beat them.So lets go to state and cheer these guys on.Lets also pull for Rhea county and Temple and i hope they all represent our area well.

Now for Clinton,Don't know much about this team,I know they have a couple of tall guys and had a close game with S-H. So other than that, Lets blow the whistle and jump ball and take another step toward that gold ball.Go Bears!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen guys....any team that has 3 D1 prospects that start is definately gonna be one heck of a match up against any team in the state. mykail vibbert is goin to UNC-Ashville, Tevah Morris is goin to either western carolina, appy. state,or wisconsin-GB(Horizion Conf.-same as butler), and AJ is gettin scouted hard Austin Peay and Appy State. T's bro starts for Pitt and jonathan dye's definately gonna get some looks next year since he's only a sophomore. i really think this is going to be the best opening round game of the state tournament as BC has kellen pickle and outstanding shooter and pugh the big man inside. Clinton is a fast paced team that runs the ball up and down the court well and we really blew Science Hill out of the gym. the score doesn't indicate that but they pulled to within 3 after shaving an 18 point lead down. the dragons hit key free throws and pressured Science Hill into late turnovers. SH had 2 of the best shooters i've seen in frye and odom. i just hope that this game gives the fans from each team and other visiting fans something to watch. i know that Clinton intends to bring a strong fan base from East Tennessee and hopefully the Dobyns-Bennett fans can combine with us to make a strong showing and support East Tennessee.

Can anyone tell me how big Pugh is?

6'4" I think. Justin Hare was offered a full ride to Stanford and honored his word with Belmont. I just found out what I needed to hear. No one, not even White Station can run with Bradley. Every team has held the ball on them the last two weeks. Sorry Clinton, nice run to state, but if you run on Bradley you are going home early. They are absolutely the best running team in the state....hands down. I would love for anyone who has seen them run contradict this.

stanford for basketball? i'm sorry but no...stanford for academics maybe yes...but definately no on basketball because i know for a fact that i and any other humanbeing alive would take a ride to stanford over lowly BELMONT...yes they beat mizzou but that was a fluke. stanford wouldnt' bother recruiting in tennessee for a point guard.