Did I read finalist for Ms. TN right?

JOE01

I was wondering if I read right about Laura Hall not being a finalist for Ms TN this year? I was wondering considering she was last season and I think she has probably done better this year and has lead her team a lot further then they were last year. I might have read it wrong and it might not even be the official finalist but I think it came from Coacht.com. Does anyone know?

I was wondering if I read right about Laura Hall not being a finalist for Ms TN this year? I was wondering considering she was last season and I think she has probably done better this year and has lead her team a lot further then they were last year. I might have read it wrong and it might not even be the official finalist but I think it came from Coacht.com. Does anyone know?

You read it right. Such an injustice, however her team is going to state. Thanks for supporting her. I know both her and her family (who never pat her on the back on here) are very appreciative of it. GO LADYCATS!!!!!!

I know Laura's dad and Iamoz and I can tell you that they would much rather win a state title than for Laura to recive a individual award. She is by far one of the best players in the state, but the rest of her team stepped up this year and had a great year. It shows in Laura's point totals that the team did not rely on her for as many points this year, as the rest of her team was scoring alot. It takes that for a team to be sucessful and OS is in the state tournament now, so please drop this about her not being a Miss Basketball finalist. It is time for OS to try and win a state title, and Laura is a big reason why they have a chance to do it. Good luck to OS. ;)

I had the honor of meeting Miss Hall in the OS dressing room after the Elizabethton game. She's such a great basketball player, and a wonderful interview.

She also has two really nice teammates, Lankford and Goins.

They seem like such a close group. I have no idea who they have to play, by that I mean I have no clue as to the talent level of the final eight in Oliver Spring's class. I can tell you that whoever they play had better be ready to go all out from the opening jump to the final horn.

Yes I wanted Elizabethton to win; it's where I make most of my money. But I hope to see OS on Friday when, hopefully, the Rangers of Unaka are there.

Good luck, Miss Hall, nice to have met you and your very nice teammates.

Kim Richardson