CONGRATS RHEA CO!

coachro

i want to congratulate the golden eagles for their win last night. what a great job against a very good Oakland team. also congratulations on a great season to the guys at Oakland. thanks for the hospitality and the competiton there last night. what a great high school basketball atmosphere. the eagles have faced a lot of adversity the past few weeks, but this is worth it all. coach crowder and his assistants have done a great job all year and the Rhea Co. fans are thankful that we are still playing. GO GET EM EAGLES!!!

A tip of the hat to Coach Crowder and the Rhea Golden Eagles. It seems that they were the ONLY road team to win in AAA sectional action. That looks mighty good for Region 3-AAA but especially for District-5AAA.

Good luck to the Eagles. Let's make it a District 5-AAA Championship Final!

GO BEARS!!!!!

Congrat to the Eagles!! Way to go guys. I hope both the Bears and the Eagles can make it to the finals. Good luck to you the rest of the way. The loud screams you hear from the black and gold section will be the bears fans right behind you Coach Crowder.

Go get'em Eagles and Go get'em Bears :D

Thanks 911 - We are very proud of Rhea County- We also are pulling for you . I hope we make it to the finals against you guys. I know that you all will be there, I just hope Crowder will pull something out of his hat and get our boys there.It is so much fun watching Bradley play. You all have a classy bunch of players. Good luck