Florida Bound-Corey Brewer

RudestFanEver05

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand how i look rediculous. when lee humpfrey starts, he play point guard.

Well you got me on this one b55biz. I refuse to respond to someone who hasn't got a clue what they are talking about. And next time you ask how you look rediculous, why don't you try spelling it ridiculous I might take you serious then. He play point guard. WHAT!!!!!!!! Again just read the posts. You only make yourself look shallow when you respond. Just a tip from me to you. ;)

bigAsports-

Poor spelling and grammar drive an English teacher crazy. I couldn't even respond again to b55biz's nonsense I was so flustered!

:D

I'm feeling you there AJ. I have a hard time comprehending b55biz's comments. They make no sense. I gave him a little friendly tip. Lets hope he takes it and saves us all some confusion. :o;);)

WHO SIAD HE PLAYS POINT GUARD?

I AM SORRY THAT I DO NOT SPEND THE TIME TO CORRECTLY STRUCTURE MY SENTENCES AND SPELLING ON A WEBSITE THAT MEANS NOTHING TO MY EDUCATION OR TO ME.

I GUESS YOU GUYS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY.

HE HAS A LONG WAY TO GO, I WILL BET MONEY HE WILL NOT START AT FLORIDA.

Yes Buzz did recruit Brewer pretty hard. Just couldnt real him in.

HERE IS AN ENGLISH LESSON.

real and reel are two totally different word.

real refers to reality.

reel, as many know it, refers to fishing, which means to bring in.

buzz couldn't reel him in would be the correct grammar for that sentence.

maybe when you can use correct grammar i will take you seriously, buddy.

A WEBSITE THAT MEANS NOTHING TO MY EDUCATION OR TO ME.

:huh::blink::unsure: Then why waste our time with your ridiculous comments about something you obviously know very little, if anything at all, about? :o

Sorry PPride but I'm going to have to correct you. You have to put words for b55biz in way he can understand them. Its REDICULOUS. See isn't that better. Now we can all understand each others posts. Nice post otherwise PPride. You understand the constructive criticism. I'm only trying to help b55biz with his righting skills so that we can learn from his very insightful posts. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P