Florida Bound-Corey Brewer

RudestFanEver05

Corey Brewer, most definatley one of the most dominant players in the state, is on his ride to Florida University, after the Panther's season ended abprutly with a loss to McMinn Central. With Brewer's play recently do you think he will shine in Gator country or do you think he will be riding the pine pony? Feel free to also comment on his recent play.

-Corey I have major respect for you and your quest to FL, good luck in the All-American game and Good Luck in Florida (Eventhough I am a Kentucky Fan lol). You have made TN proud!!

-BIG B

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey will definitely get P.T. @ Florida. I think he will fit in very well with their system. I beleive he will do well there. He will have a good supporting cast and will not be counted on as heavily. This will allow him to learn the college game. I think he will make the SEC all frosh team.

What about the McDonald's All-American game? I think we will really see how he'll be in college after that game. If he gets dominated by the other top high schoolers ... how is he going to handle going up against the top college players in the NCAA? We can only wait and see ...

It will be interesting to see Brewer in the All American game. Who Florida loses to the NBA and graduation will probably play a role in Brewer's PT I would imagine. Billy the kid has got to get him bigger. I can see him getting some pt, but I dont know yet about a starting role.

It will be interesting to see Brewer in the All American game. Who Florida loses to the NBA and graduation will probably play a role in Brewer's PT I would imagine. Billy the kid has got to get him bigger. I can see him getting some pt, but I dont know yet about a starting role.

Agreed. It'll be interesting to see if he can put on some serious weight and muscle as many freshman do. He'll have to to take the SEC pounding that he'll be faced with each week. He'll no longer be the biggest and best on every court but one of ten just like him.

Ive only seen corey play one game and that was Monday night against McMinn Central, But if he plays like he did at Central he will be riding the pine. The kid was lazy and played as if he already had his deal and didnt have to prove nothing. although he was going up against what I think is a future D-1 and best sophmore in the state Beau Brown.

Danial Nicolo defend him most of the night but Brown out rebounded him and out played him. Nicolo did a great job and so did the entire cast for McMinn Central.

GO CHARGERS!!!!!