whos better DB or Clinton

debo

Lay off Clinton, their some good dudes for the most part. Their just like DB in this tourney. Nobody's givin' them any respect either. They got two big guys that can flat throw it down, a couple that can bomb the threes, and a good bench. Their coach ain't two shabby either. The game with Science Hill in the sub state was not as close as the final score. They snuck up on me, but I've done my reserch now. Bradley Central......you've got a problem.

but hopfully DB and Clinton will meet. wouldn't that be GRAND!

wAcO ;) jAcO

Lets in this thread now because were doing somethign good with the DB Clinton thing in trying to make an alliance. Some thread like this someone will say something stupid and get an arguement going and the aliance is busted. Im not saying you have to but please post only good things about the other team in here because i like this aliance between Clinton and DB right now and i think if we go out together and make a bunch of noise at the tourney things might work out for us.

Waco

The more you post, the more I like you. We are just like you all. Isn't it funny, the only ET teams in the tourney get paired up with the toughest teams??? It's hard for me to believe it was a blind draw. They gave us a "break" in BC, because you all are were in it last year, so you got last year's champion. You're right, Tevah Morris can throw it down with the best, and AJ Freeman is strong as crap. He backs up people down low like nobody's business. He busted a three in the last game of regular season, so he's got a good touch as well. I'm cheering especially for him since we grew up together and played ball in Elementary school. Come on now, only 3 games to go!!! Of course, Mykail Vibbert has been the leader all year. Averaging 22 in the tourneys, makes plays all day long. Johnathan Dye has challenged him for the leader spot since Region. He played a huge role in the comeback win over Farragut. Tell me what you guys thought of Farragut...we beat them two times. Greg Gibson is a great talent and Tim Torrence is an excellent student and person (so I've heard), as well as a good player. Travis Borum stepped up against Maryville, and has hit some 3's when we desperately needed them. We miss D-Whitt a lot, but we're undefeated without him. I don't think people realize the talent on the team all around...I GUARANTEE Lockard will have them ready and going. We may get beat, outcoached, but I guarantee we will not be intimidated by the bears. We're not driving 3.5 hours to lay down because they're name is Bradley Central. We're in for a good tournament. Waco, you going to the Murf??? Go Dragons and Indians!!!

Edited by OrangeCrush23