Livingston Academy vs. Oliver Springs

OS91

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LA shot 50% for the game and 64.7% in the second half. They also hit 10 of 20 from three-point land.

OS shot 31.8% for the game and 0-11 from three-point land.

Beechboard was phenominal going 10-13 from the floor and 4-5 from three-point land. In all, 28 points, 10 boards and 3 steals.

Hall didn't shoot good again from the floor, but today it was great defense that slowed her instead of simply missing open shots. She also missed three long three-pointers in the final period in a desparate attempt to get something going.

Hall did player her heart out, though, finishing with 11 points, 6 boards, 5 steals and 4 assists.

Hall is a class player. :D All heart. :D Good luck Laura at UTC. :(

Great W for Livingston I commend the girls and fans hope you win today. I want to say how nice that everyone from Coacht boards have been,that I met at the tourney and all the fans and students from 7AA have been very nice people.Congrats to all the LADY BOBCATS you had a great year and Final Four aint bad everyone has a bad day sometime but life will go on and each and everyone of you are great young ladies and will be very succesfull...GO LADY BOBCATS... :( Had to come back and edit this after reading the story on Softball board great story Coacht everyone should go and read it...Thanks to Coacht.

Edited by BBALLTN

Devil,

I guess we both need to open mouth an insert foot after watching your jackson county girls get pounded at McMinn. I had heard all year from you how great they

were and finally got to see a very slow unathletic team get blasted for 32 minutes. Now does that make me basketball dumb if I say that there is no way Jackson county can play with McMinn? Yes it does. I know they can, I was just refering to people saying OS had no chance and I think they had proved this year they can play with LA despite Fridays score. If we do like alot of people do on this board and make off the wall comments based on one game than no OS dosen't belong on the same floor with LA. I could than say JC dosen't belong on the same floor with McMinn. I think the best two teams in double a are LA and Seymour. Basketball is such a game of match ups and so many people on this board don't understand that. Devil, do you think east tennessee is as strong as middle this year from top to bottom? I would hope you would agree they are. Yes, LA will probably win state but in terms of night in night out the east is deep. Especially in 2a and 3a. Man Sevier County's region is probably the best in the state any class.