Livingston Academy vs. Oliver Springs

OS91

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've felt the top three teams in Tennessee this year were 1) LA 2) Seymour and 3)OS and I'm glad to see them in the final four. If I was betting money on today's game, I would say LA (since I have them No. 1). I give them that advantage because I think they will get easier shots than Oliver Springs with some of those being offensive putbacks. Cheatham had 25, yes 25, offensive rebounds yesterday and if LA gets that many then it will be ugly. I don't think OS will shoot as bad today from the perimeter and they did outrebound LA in their loss at LA. That game the key stat was LA shooting 50% from the floor and OS 30%, plus LA had a guard score 20 points without missing a shot from the floor.

If both teams shoot about the same, then rebounding will be the key and I think LA is a little taller and physically stonger.

How dare O.S. to think they can play with Livingston? How dare McMinn to think they can play with Jackson County? It just shouldn't happen, I mean L.A. is unbeatable. Some of you crack me up. L.A. will probably win but to say that O.S. has no chance is a joke. I think the teams have split this year but some of the 7AA people need to get out more. I do think L.A. will win AA this year since Seymour was put out but some of your posts are "basketball dumb"

MTJBEArs,

What is that supposed to mean? That L.A. would have Shelbyville yesterday. Who cares! Didn't Jackson County beat Shelbyville? Where is Jackson County? Also all I've heard on here is no one can stay within 30 pts of the greatest TN team of all time. The fact of the matter is this Shelbyville is the best AAA team, Seymour was the best AA team, and now that belongs to Livingston but on any given night you can lose. Yes, folks based on this season and last Seymour was better than Livingston but they lost today. They beat Livingston last year and did everything all regular season to be the best team going into state but they lost today. I must add they have the best AA player at state. All that matters is how you play for 32 minutes and at this level that means alot. My perdiction is a LA win but to say a good team like O.S. has no chance is stupid. If LA blows them out good for them but anyone that follows basketball knows OS could win. They did it earlier this year in a HOF game so it can be done but once again not tonight.

How dare O.S. to think they can play with Livingston? How dare McMinn to think they can play with Jackson County? It just shouldn't happen, I mean L.A. is unbeatable. Some of you crack me up. L.A. will probably win but to say that O.S. has no chance is a joke. I think the teams have split this year but some of the 7AA people need to get out more. I do think L.A. will win AA this year since Seymour was put out but some of your posts are "basketball dumb"

LA 70 OS 37.

I rest my case. We now see just how easy it is to get to the state tournament out that region over there. The two best teams in AA this year are playing for the state championship as it should be, but i think its you that needs to get out more FLMS not us in 7AA. Your post is the one that is making you look "basketball dumb" not us. Open mouth insert foot! :)

LA 70 OS 37.

I rest my case. We now see just how easy it is to get to the state tournament out that region over there. The two best teams in AA this year are playing for the state championship as it should be, but i think its you that needs to get out more FLMS not us in 7AA. Your post is the one that is making you look "basketball dumb" not us. Open mouth insert foot! :(

devil...you going to the game tomorrow?

LA shot 50% for the game and 64.7% in the second half. They also hit 10 of 20 from three-point land.

OS shot 31.8% for the game and 0-11 from three-point land.

Beechboard was phenominal going 10-13 from the floor and 4-5 from three-point land. In all, 28 points, 10 boards and 3 steals.

Hall didn't shoot good again from the floor, but today it was great defense that slowed her instead of simply missing open shots. She also missed three long three-pointers in the final period in a desparate attempt to get something going.

Hall did player her heart out, though, finishing with 11 points, 6 boards, 5 steals and 4 assists.