RHS vs. CPA

thekid03

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha... im with you coasterboarder...

to win, Rockwood has got to stop sikes... and casa... and ferrell... and hobgood... and nate price... and big 32... and mr hawley... and lil pete stockton... oh and they have to shoot incredibly well and not get their stuff thrown by CPAs big men (by the way zach ferrell the point guard tossed someone's junk in the wayne county thrashing)

So what r u all saying? i mean do u think that Rockwood isnt good at all or that CPA is going to just come in there and kill Rockwood? B/C if u all think that then u have another thing coming for ya B/C Rockwood just dont lay back and watch a team run all over them i mean if u ask me i say Rockwood has the best defense in the state and i know CPA is darn good but there going to have to play pretty darn good to beat Rockwood B/C Rockwood is a pretty dang good team also!!!

Rockwood taking home a victory in the first round isnt that far fetched. What does CPA know about our team? Rockwood is a very capable and senior led team that have faced adversity before. These seniors started their careers as a 5-21 team and now have done a 180* turn around. The kids are ready to play for something bigger than a District or Region title and will compete to the fullest of thier ability. If you have looked at the picture on here, you know that Rockwood isnt a small team by any means. We have 4 players over the 6' mark and very good wings who dont get rattled. The game should be a great one if both teams come to play. I hope that the favored CPA does cause these kids have been waiting for this game for 4 yrs. and arent going to let it slip away. I hope that the game is worth the price of admission and gas to see it. Good luck to both teams and may the refs not decide the outcome.

GO TIGERS!