First round, who's the picks?

Rolltribe54

I'm just wondering who you guys are picking to advance to the second round of the tourny.

Being a die-hard Dragon fan, and an ally of DB, here's what I want to happen.

Clinton over BC

DB over WS

Glencliff over JNS

Wilson Central over Rhea County

2nd Round

Clinton over Glencliff

DB over Wilson Central

Finals

Clinton over DB

You knew I was going to pick the Dragons in the Finals, I gotta stick with my boys. Everyone can laugh at me and point and call me names..but there's nothing wrong with hoping, right??? This is what I would like to happen, not what I really think will happen. Go Dragons and Roll Tribe...

I hope that both district 5 teams Rhea County and Bradley Central make it to the finals but Rhea County must first beat a 28-6 Wilson Central team, than beat the team who has won 3 outta the last four state title games.......White Station. I dont personally like them, but i do respect them. Then B Central gets a CAKe walk to the semifinals against Dobyns Bennet.( No disrespect to you DB fans. I used to live in Kingsport and still pull for the Indians to beat the toppers every year. But teams in the Chatt/Cleveland area are so much better than the teams in upper-eastern tennessee.) Than Bradley will have to beat either Glencliff or Jackson.

It will be hard for both of those teams to meet in the finals but id like to see it happen.

Go EAGLES!!

Go BEARS!!

In 2-a i hope McMinn Central wins it

Edited by LittleDawg33

Personally I think White Station, Bradley, or Clinton will win the championship I gotta say even though I live in north east tn, the teams up here dont match to the teams out west of tn. I mean how many guys make it to big divison 1 colleges from North East TN. Then you look at how many guys go to divison 1 colleges from Memphis or Nashville areas atleast 4 or 5 guys might make it to a divison 1 college if not even 4 in the whole state. And where do these guys come from metro areas, sorry to say the north east tn teams are out matched in talent atleast at this point.

(Personally I would love to see a North East TN team win, that might bring scouts, better talent, and more fans to the basketball games up here in north east. I think the fans up here in north east tn stink there is hardly anyone watching any of the high school games except for the city schools "THS,SHHS,or DB" playing ball, also the there needs to be more media at the games in all. So that way some of the players might step up their games and impress someone that is watching either it be a fan or a scout. Just my thoughts on north east tn basketball.)