T.V. Coverage?

muffin

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told that the championship games was going to be televised, delayed of course, but I do not remember who is doing this. Aaron Soloman will be the commentator. He told me this was a trial run, with the possibility for live broadcast in the future. :(

Edited by 7AAwatcher

I asked the TSSAA this question yesterday. The games were supposed to be televised by CSS, but fell through at the last minute. The games have not been on TV since 1997. Was told there are plans to get them to TV for next year, possibly live. These kids deserve to have their games televised.

I agree totally!!! IF they can find a spot for the Football championship then I am sure that they can find a spot for the basketball as well. There were some really good games!!!

7AAwatcher, how do you know Aaron Solomon? And who are you? If you don't want to say on here (as so many people don't), then at least tell me what school you're for/from.

I live 60 mile southwest of Clarkrange, 45 mile northeast of Woodbury, 20 mile northeast of Carthage, 30 mile southwest of Livingston. Don't really know how I got to know Solomon, just got acquainted, seen him on TV ;)