Who is the best all around player in middle TN?

jmroyals10

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM going to have to say xander..... player of the year last year ....enough said. The games I have seen him play in he is in a different position every game to help his team WIN. The guy can play anywhere on the field and be a deadly threat.

Im going with xander too, but he was a definite non-factor in the brentwood game. He was totally marked out and the one opportunity he got he whiffed in front of a wide open net. I still agree with you, but this topic is definitely open for debate.

xander is a great player, i started playing with him during club season this year and i am rooming with him at Lipscomb. he is a great all around player. when we (blackman) played BGA, caldwell lucas as a very explosive player. there has been talk that cal long is getting a lot of goals scored on him but he is without a doubt one of the best defenders in middle tennessee. and...eric edmonds, brentwood is playing really well from what i hear. all are good players.

i play with lowder and he is a good player, but theres no chance hes anywhere near xander. lowder is a good all around player but xander's skills and speed stand out in his performances and he almost never loses a tackle. lowder may not be one of the best in the mid state, but he is only a soph and will improve over the next couple years and will be very good in the future.

xander is a great player, i started playing with him during club season this year and i am rooming with him at Lipscomb. he is a great all around player. when we (blackman) played BGA, caldwell lucas as a very explosive player. there has been talk that cal long is getting a lot of goals scored on him but he is without a doubt one of the best defenders in middle tennessee. and...eric edmonds, brentwood is playing really well from what i hear. all are good players.

the rage players can all stop posting for each other anytime they get sick of putting each others names up

they all might be on the same travel team.. but they are all can be debated as the one of the top players in the midstate.. it isnt like they are just naming terrible players. they are quality players... but i think jon cartwright should win it from bga. he has shown he can do it all for bga.