WHICH TEAM HAS MOST HEART

dafuture4all

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with you ! If a team doesnt have heart thean they are not much of a team! Take Meigs county for example they are always down in the 1st half but they always bounce back and most of the time are victourious! If you dont have heart for the game then you cant say much about them!

If a team didnt have heart everytime they get done they would quit. In the Sub-State game Pigeon Forge was up 11 twice and then 9 late in the third. Alcoa made a come back starting with Derrell's dunk. At the start of the 4th we were down 6 but made key shots and walked out with a 2 point win and a place in Boro. Just to let you know Money this Marsh Pit faithful will be down there everyday after Thursdays beat down you put on McMinn Central. The baseball team will be down there starting friday

The Nashville Christian Eagles, we obviously had less athletes most the time, but b/c of the effort we gave in the game we came out victorious many times. coach anderson always told us it was about that more then anything else. congrats to all my teammates and good luck to all of us senoirs. and good luck to the eagles next year. CAM! CAM! CAMEO!

NCS DISTRICT 10-A CHAMPS!!!! SORRY McEwen!

Edited by nceagle04

Clinton definitely has heart. I'm only going to mention two games because the list would go on. In the Region Quarterfinals against Maryville, we're down by 1 with 17 seconds left. We almost get 5 seconds called on us, but we get the ball inbounds and race up the court. Borum gets the ball near the top of the key (most players would have shot it because he was open), throws the ball to Tevah in the post and he spins around and lays it up with 3 seconds left. In the championship game, Farragut has a 9-point lead with 2 minutes left. Mykail hits a three in the corner to cut it to 6, we get it down to 3 and Johnathan Dye drives and is fouled as he nails a 10-foot bank. He hits the free throw, and we block their shot at the other end to send it into overtime. We outscored them 10-7 in overtime. I know a lot of teams have a lot of heart, but I've never seen a team with more heart than these guys.

Bolivar Central Tigers have a lot of heart. If they didn't they wouldn't be as far as they are now. Yeah they are good.....but were are you going to be if you don't care about the game you are playing and the people you are playing it with. BCHS has the closest team i have seen come through here in a while. They play with their heart...win or lose....If someone in the team or a coach is having a bad day you can see it through the way they play. They are a good team no matter what! :justwrestle: