Christian Brothers v. Farragut

RJL294

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut is rounding into shape very well and doesn't seem to have lost much since last season. Reports on other threads from Memphis sound like CBHS has reloaded very well, too. It should be a great match. I wish these two had played last May when both seemed to be at their absolute best.

from what I hear and have seen, Farragut will again be the team to beat in AAA along with Oak Ridge. CBHS, also should be the team to beat in their division, thus making this a great match. I believe both coaches will be challenged to prepare their teams and this is one game where coaching might be the difference. Which coach is better? Anyone know? And can anyone testify to CBHS and how they are playing this year so far. I have seen Farragut in preseason and against SouthDoyle and they have a great team but seem sluggish at times. Farragut did dominate play, but Im not sure how much competition SouthDoyle really was for anyone. Anyone agree, or disagree??

These two teams will have to step up. The beginning of the season really is not the best time to see how good a team will be ,because some get better as the year goes on. I am excited this game is so close to us, I can see it, but what might surprise everyone is BGA is very good this year and they play Farragut Fri night , same field. CBHS is always well coached and full of talent, but I still think Farragut is the best team in the state,too much talent, to well coached and a they have owned that tourmnament for the last couple of years or as long as I can remember. For some reason over here ,,the Farragut teams just show up to play...I can't wait a great Soccer weekend.

That side of the bracket is stacked with Farragut CBHS and BGA. BGA gave Farragut a tough game last year in the Beech tourney. Farragut is still getting two of their better players back into shape after injuries and I don't believe another of their starting defenders will be ready yet. Should be a good test for all three teams.