Most Nervous Coaches

mr.giggliefly33

I have been to most of the regular season games and the girls and boys state and most coaches let their players play and sit and watch and wait till it gets out of hand to start coaching, but not coaches I've seen in west TN especially one I have seen I'm not saying no names . He yells at the top of his lungs and the players get nervous and can't play well.

If you know coaches like this post them.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These so-called yelling screaming coaches might just be competitors. I think you said that one of these teams was in the state tourney. This guy must be doing a great job. So you armchair coaches need to go back to being fans and be quiet. The kids must be OKAY with it so leave it alone.

P.S. I got the priviledge to see Doc Shelton in action for the first time yesterday. I thought that team may have been the best prepared team at the tourney. Some may question his tactics, but the late game situations were textbook. I was very impressed with the discipline he has instilled in these young men.

I have been to most of the regular season games and the girls and boys state and most coaches let their players play and sit and watch and wait till it gets out of hand to start coaching, but not coaches I've seen in west TN especially one I have seen I'm not saying no names . He yells at the top of his lungs and the players get nervous and can't play well.

If you know coaches like this post them.

u talking bout humbolts coach?