Best Sophmore in Middle TN

Soccer4life101

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his comments speak for themselves, fairview doesn't need to retaliate for some overzealous soccer player flaming a smaller school with something to prove, unprovoked.

actually, i had a few good responses, and i took them out because they were inappropriate, i shouldn't have responded the way i did. that "chill" post earlier was actually after one of my posts :rolleyes:

and lemmiwinkss, you say you played for TNFC '86, do you remember playing HFC '86 in the Brentwood Invitational this past fall? i believe you had Patrick Carroll on your team...?

umm we werent in the brentwood invitational tournament this past year, and i have no idea who pat carrol is. Actually, There no logner is a TNFC 86 team, that was last year, we broke away and joined Nashville Futbol Club. Also, there are two Nashville Futbol Clubs, dont confuse us with the one that was there before us.

Aaron Mcarro is a hotthead.. he has a really bad temper.. and if something doesn't go his way it throws off his entire game

i know Chris Rowe and he is a beast.. but for the record he doesn't play for TNFC 88... a lot of good players from around here don't because TNFC has made themsleves into a state team... Chris played for Brentwood 88 and yu are forgetting people like michael snow who is playing at USN... he is a pretty good defender.. maybe not the best but he is good...

Lowder is in no way selfish.. i have played with and against him.. he is the type of p[layer who can take a game over... he also has a lot of help at BHS.. but if he is playing he might get a goal and set up another one.. he is definatly a team player and not selfish..

Daniel Kelly is a freshman for Hendersonville and he is incredible. I watched Houston and Hendersonville Friday night and Daniel Kelly was probably the best player on the field. He plays striker along with two other very good strikers Zander (?)sp and a sophomore Michael Bolt I think. I heard he plays for the TNFC 88.

Michael Bolt, Daniel Kelly, Aaron Maccaro, TJ Brown - they all play for TNFC '88 as of this past summer/fall. actually, i'm not sure about Bolt, i can't remember if he's on their roster or not...anyway, they have many good players. i can't name the best sophomore in state, because i haven't seen all of them play. it'd be interesting to watch though, i'd love to have a chance to see all the top sophomores go at it. the only ones i've seen that have been mentioned are lowder and maccaro.

i think lowder is the best somphmore in the state n i have seen most of em play c/ i'ma sophmore my self and have played aginst many of em n club and highschool n also any 1 that play for tnfc 88' should be in consideration they have a grate team so if u even play on that team u are among the best in the state

mtsu82 is alive and well rested after his Florida spring break. The weather

was cool and the water cold.But I still got a suntan.I look forward to more

spring soccer and the opportunity to see great players in action.Middle Tn

has some of the best that our state has to offer.