Who has the most heat in middle TN ?

dirtyballer

92???? come on now. if he is throwing 92 mph and is as great as you are saying he is....i better see his name in the starting rotation next year for Rice or Stanford.....but that's not happening, and he's not hittin 92. He is a good pitcher...but man he's not throwing that hard in the last inning..much less the first.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who needs a radar gun when you've got bottomline. I am surprised people dont pay you to come watch their games so you can tell them how fast their pitchers are throwing. If he is really throwing "92" then why dont we hear about it. Maybe after the CA game we all will. You cant look at someone and say they are throwing "92". I have caught people that were actually clocked with a radar gun throwing in mid 70s and mid 80s and even then I can barely tell that the guy throwing 84 is throwing that much harder than the guy throwing 76. The difference is only very small fractions of a second. (92 mph is almost 135 feet per second and 84 is 123 feet per second...divide those by 2 and both pitches are getting there in under half a second...maybe...I go to Santa Fe so dont trust me) So for you to have been calculating his speed with your own eyes without the use of a radar gun is most likely going to be an inaccurate observation.

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• West would be a good team to get behind if they can pull it off again like last year. That championship game last year was awesome. 
    • I say that because he stepped out of a MUCH better situation on his own than he would see at least his first 3 years at DCA and it would take at least that much to bring him back to coaching. There are other fish in the sea, but again money talks. Need to fix the girls hoops too. Now I'll try again. Who has Pierce locked in for his staff? Hearing a McGavock man but not the Iceman.
    • I’ve heard mostly good things from the gridiron. Lots of optimism. It sounds like the portal has mostly helped, though there are a few expected defections. Comeback year!
    • Rudesell 1 year at Crockett. Coach Tate 2 weeks a Bradford. South Gibson supposedly going with jcs middle school coach. Which isn’t who I thought would get it, I know the top 2 was between him and Obion girls head coach. 
    • Looks like Trent Noah was released from his NLI at South Carolina with intent to pursue playing closer to home. Kentucky and Louisville both reported to be in the mix for him now.