Who has the most heat in middle TN ?

dirtyballer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Street can def. throw it. The three guys from Central you were referring to were Bobby bratton of coarse hittin 88, dustin mcdonald hittin the 86, with a broken big an dmiddle toe, and 85 being Andrew Luther with Shoulder Tendonitis....with all of these guys healthy with Chris Buie hittin around the low 80's central has some pretty good heat.

I also hear McBroom from CA is throwing the ball in the mid 80's.. whether it be true or not it doesn't matter b/c the kid has 2 no hitters.

B) How do you break your big and middle toe, but not break the toe inbetween??? B)

I broke my little toe while running on my boat...my toe hit the seat and bent it back...I had a game the next day, so I know what playing like that is like.

chsbb16- Im not a radar gun. I just said what i thought. I said he was clocked at 88. Before I knew that, i thought he was probably throwing 85-86. No matter what, it was gas and he had a good change and curve too. As I said he flat shoved it against us. As far as me hitting off of him, I would like to bat against the Big Unit if I could. I was just trying to give the guy some recognition.