McCallie VS CBHS Friday 4/1

Readthefield

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that you are underestimating the defense of McCallie. From what I heard, Farragut dominated the CBHS game and that they should have won that game. Farragut had very few real good looks at goal against McCallie and the only score that they had would probably been stopped if Trey Meyer Mcallie's first string goalie had even been at the game. It should be a good game if McCallie has all of the first string defensive players at the game. They keep going on scholarship trips. :D

Trey hurt his arm in the oak ridge game. Hopefully, he should be back for next weeks tournament in Atlanta. On McCallie's backup, Alex Crabtree, I think he is the best backup in state. He would definately start for most teams.

McCallie did hold its own they played with a lot of effort, but I think for most observers it was apparent that CBHS was the more talented team. A very well played game. I think come tourney time these two will see each other again.