Region 2A

kingbrian3

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louis Armstrong is gaining a lot of stregth and will most likely be the premier wideout for Oneida. Rhyne Douglas(torn ACL at Sunbright lat year) is regaining his stregth and should be back to his regular form if not better. The LBs are making huge gains in the weight room and could have a great year. It is hard to jugdgeright now because a lot of players are in baseball and soccer but Oneida should have a good year, and could make a lot of noise. These upcoming seniors were runner-ups for the state championship their eigth grade year and could make some noise like that again. Of course that game was against Harriman so maybe all that info is irrelevant, we will see soon enough.

Greenback lost a lot of seniors last year but we have a lot of "diamonds in the rough" We will certainly miss the seniors but i think everyone is going to take the challenge and step it up a notch. Greenback needs a lot of work defensivly but other than that i personally think we look all right.

But then again...I am partial