Morristown West

WestHightrojanfan2007

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only shot yall have at being good will be determined by coach woods. Yall dont really have much tallent anymore except at running backs....but i dont think yall will make it past the 2nd round of playoffs if that. Im not just saying this because im a rebel fan, im speaking my opinion. Yall did beat us fair and square, no excuses. Yall we good last year. Merely good. How you think you will be good losing pretty much your whole team? Just stating the facts. i have nothing against morristown west. i respect them and coach woods almost as much as any other school. If coach woods continues in the direction hes going, i think morristown will bring home a few gold balls....if they can get past maryville. If coaching is all yall got, how u think u will beat us this year? Our coaching is unstopable. Try and get past quarles just try lol good luck at doing so.

I think the only shot yall have at being good will be determined by coach woods. Yall dont really have much tallent anymore except at running backs....but i dont think yall will make it past the 2nd round of playoffs if that. Im not just saying this because im a rebel fan, im speaking my opinion. Yall did beat us fair and square, no excuses. Yall we good last year. Merely good. How you think you will be good losing pretty much your whole team? Just stating the facts. i have nothing against morristown west. i respect them and coach woods almost as much as any other school. If coach woods continues in the direction hes going, i think morristown will bring home a few gold balls....if they can get past maryville. If coaching is all yall got, how u think u will beat us this year? Our coaching is unstopable. Try and get past quarles just try lol good luck at doing so.

I don't know how Morristown West will do this year. I think a lot of it will have to do with how hungry some of these young players are and how hard they work in the weight room and Spring Practice.

They did lose a lot of starters from last years team but after 2001 they lost 16 starters including 1 of the best tailbacks in the State and made it back to the semi's in 2002, so I don't think they will be terrible.

As for next year's game with Maryville (can't believe we are already talking about this) the only thing I can guarantee about the Trojans is that at 7:30 you won't have to look hard to find them and they will play as hard as they can.

Here is some advice........ make an appointment with Dr. Fergusson or Ms. Rhodes. I'm sure you understand mrebel. I now have a headache reading that. :D

West lost too many starters on D to really compete,the D was the strong point all year and now thats gone. Maryville will be waiting all year to avenge the lost in the playoffs,and my Patroits will get their 2nd win in a row this year.Plus they must play a much improved Morr East team. Too many loses added to a tough schedule will make it a long year for the Trojans.

West stinks!

GO PATROITS

I dont think Mo-West will do crap this year. i mean come on, they lost almost their whole team, they have no offense except a running back, and their defense stinks. Im sure they will scrounge their way into the playoffs somehow, but they WONT make it past the first or second round, i guarantee you that maryville will beat them when they meet up on september 17th.

I think he meant Morristown West has to play Morristown East. If you go back and read it, I can understand how You could read it as Jeff Co having to play Morristow East, but I think he meant Morristown West vs Morristown East correct JC4life?