Jefferson County Football

EastTNGuru

meadows invited all 3 coaches to come with him to william blount. 1 choose to do so, the other 2 did not. one of our coaches lives in johnson city and drives all the way down to jefferson city 7 days a week. if that's not dedication, i dont know what is. he is in school, and i think that over a 2 hour drive 7 days a week is stretching it just a little. the other is over 60, and just chose to stay put. so leaving them high and dry doesnt seem like the case here to me.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

So they made their choice. Now Marty will make his as they have to have realized.

Hey guess what big Tez.................Gary Rankin prays with his players. NOW what do you have to say about that?? But being the converted Riverdale fan that you are...you already knew that, didn't you?

Edited by region4fan

Coach Meadows brought in more than 3 coaches,McCash,Ellison,Hastings,Marsh, I can`t think of the other name but there is another one.It is the new Coach's choice to keep or let other coaches go,from what he said he plans to keep the varsity coaches he has and replace the ones who left.If he brings in guys who know the "I" and D he plans to run I say let him.Coach Hastings is a very good Coach who knows alot and will have no problem running any D Coach Euverard wants.Once again there is always changes when Coaches come in,the year Meadows came he brought coaches with him,the next year he brought even more in.Let Coach Everard do what he wants,good goodness sake we let Coach Meadows do it and look where that got us.

WOW! do you have anything good to say about Jeff Co?Ellison is coach who did well coaching the WR,and if coach Hastings wants it his way or the highway I say "Get out and don`t let the door hit you where the good Lord split you" (Tezcatlipoca, sorry for that reference to God)

Edited by JC4life

how could ellison do good coaching WR's when he was never at practice? he showed up on friday nights wanting to know what the game plan was. waste of time. jeff's freshman got the RAAAAAAAAAAAW end of the deal last year. good thing we're running a new offense, b/c they would have to learn it all over again b/c ellison didnt teach them anything. he didnt even run the offense or defense that he was told to run. waste of time he was.