ZCA vs. Fairview

stephenzca

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the defense of both arguments: We(Fairview) did not have a lot of opportunities, but that was due largely to very bad play by us. Granted ZCA did have a large say in how many opportunities we had...but the ones that we got(mainly in the first half) we did not finish...I was EXTREMELY frustrated in my own play after the first half! But again ZCA played a great game, and was the main factor in why fairview wasn't able to finish. so basically ZCA did a great job of not giving us the chances! The ball was one THEIR offensive side of the field most of the time. :blink:

Edited by dback33

Zion pyed a great game on Thursday, and they missed a few shots. Fairview, in my opinion, just outlasted Zion. Zion ran out of gas at the end and Fairview was able to get a few goals. For one thing, Zion can be a lot better if they can just control their shots a little more. Fairview, however, did not have all of it's starting defense, they didn't have their center-mid until the second half (as a replacement, they were forced to play a freshman who made some mistakes), plus they have a replacement forward, who is a SERIOUS scoring threat, who is out with an injury. I am not sure about the player situation with Zion. I know that both teams could have played much better games. I would like to see both teams at 100%.

zion is a very good team with a lot of potential... in fact they have yet to use thier secret weapon this year.. he is supposedly the best in the southeast. zion wants to save him for the end of the tourmament so that other teams will not have a chance to match up against him. im not sure of the name but he is said to have long red hair. he will no doubt make his appearance before the end of the season.. watch out for this red phantom of zion

HaHa yeah the red hair kid, y'all better watch out :D:D ......and to cornerpost- we're not the ones who think we're better than we actually are. Fairview is the team that makes excuses whenever they lose, well i should just say it's you. ZCA handles their loses as a team with class and determination to get better throughout the year. I heard about the injures from fairview and i'm very sorry and i feel for those who are injured. ZCA has a starter out for the rest of the season with a tore ACL and he got offered a scolarship to play college, every team has issues but cornerpost, DON'T USE EXCUSES. It's how a team developes throughout the season moving on making up for these issues that make a great team.

This message is not to the fairview team as a whole, Fairview has a very talented team and good luck to you all in the rest of the season.