Macon County

MchsTigerettesgirl

Build a couple more stadiums to go with each high school. :D

825295822[/snapback]

Well we only have one High School now..But the Old Old High School is where the field is..then there is the Old New High School (Now the Jr. High) and then you have the New High School (for now..until they raise the wheel tax or vote again for a sale tax which was voted down) Hey I am total agreement on too many HS in Macon Co. They need to get a plan down and make a school big enough the 1st try, but noooo keep building schools. (Note. Trousdale has a nice looking school now cudos to TCHS!) As far as another stadium...that was voted against too. Said they could update the one we have..Lots of people want another field. They are blocking up the home stands. So they will be ready to go. I haven't heard of them being condemned..just needed some work. As far as being towed. The only towing that I have ever witnessed was when people parked in the Apartment complex near the field and in front of people's driveways. And you have to agree, if you lived in one of these places and was blocked in you would be upset too, what if an emergency occurred and you needed to leave but were blocked in. There is plenty of places to park at the small school down a block from field..you may have to walk to get to field..but there are places.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I agree if things to come means one and done. You will come in fifth this year. Either Smith County or Portland will win the region. LA will come in third or fourth and Trousdale County will come in third or fourth. After that, football won't be as fun anymore, Coach Dyer will be ran out of town again (which would be a big mistake) and you will go back to having very good Jr. high teams and lots of talent coming up but you won't have the type of team you had last year for a long, long time to come.

825238700[/snapback]

You know, I love how these high schoolers get on here and talk their smack.. I am quiet amused...

Let me tell you all something.. Yes we did lose alot of seniors last year.. All those young men were quiet talented. We do have a younger team this year.. But they will still be a team to watch out for.. They might not win the district.. But they ones that beat them will have to work for it... Good luck this year TIGERS. Keep your heads up. Play with pride. Make Macon County Loud & Proud. GOOOOO TIGERSS!!

Well we only have one High School now..But the Old Old High School is where the field is..then there is the Old New High School (Now the Jr. High) and then you have the New High School  (for now..until they raise the wheel tax or vote again for a sale tax which was voted down) Hey I am total agreement on too many HS in Macon Co. They need to get a plan down and make a school big enough the 1st try, but noooo keep building schools. (Note.  Trousdale has a nice looking school now cudos to TCHS!)  As far as another stadium...that was voted against too. Said they could update the one we have..Lots of people want another field. They are blocking up the home stands. So they will be ready to go. I haven't heard of them being condemned..just needed some work. As far as being towed. The only towing that I have ever witnessed was when people parked in the Apartment complex near the field and in front of people's driveways. And you have to agree, if you lived in one of these places and was blocked in you would be upset too, what if an emergency occurred and you needed to leave but were blocked in. There is plenty of places to park at the small school down a block from field..you may have to walk to get to field..but there are places.

825300529[/snapback]

When MaconCo. can consistantly(3-5 seasons in a row) win and produce huge crowds, then maybe they deserve a new stadium, don't let one season cloud your judgement.

When MaconCo. can consistantly(3-5 seasons in a row) win and produce huge crowds, then maybe they deserve a new stadium, don't let one season cloud your judgement.

825300724[/snapback]

I don't think the reason for a new stadium for Macon is the size. I think the reason for a new stadium is the location. I am sure they want one at the present high school site.

I don't think the reason for a new stadium for Macon is the size.  I think the reason for a new stadium is the location.  I am sure they want one at the present high school site.

825300746[/snapback]

You are right & a little bit wrong Antwan. Size does some to do with wanting a new one, but location is a big thing too. And as said above..Bandaids to everything every year..gets old.

When MaconCo. can consistantly(3-5 seasons in a row) win and produce huge crowds, then maybe they deserve a new stadium, don't let one season cloud your judgement."

Regit why do you think that every comment a Macon Co person says has to do with last season. It seems to me people like you are the 1st ones to always bring up how big were are for our britches.. Yes I am pointing a finger there toward your comment. I think Macon County people could say "Oh the sky is Blue" and someone would have to make the comment "Oh there they go again on their winning season" Nothing was even said about wanting a new stadium having to do with last season. NUFF SAID!

Edited by KITTY_KAT

And to you swanson, im not tryin to start anything cuz i aint gotta problem with ya i mean we have been on the same team a few years ago, but dont get on here and start runnin our baseball program down and sayin that over the past 5 years that yall have had a better program cuz yall went to more region tourneys. I am not taking nothing away from yall cuz yall had a great season last year , but their is a difference in playing lipscomb portland greenbrier and mlk than celina monteray and hermitage springs. Give us marcus and jay and we go to region last year with a lil more pitching , if yalls program has been better then why have yall had kids move up here jus to play baseball?