Lewis County and Region 5-2a

pantherman

They were beating up on Harpeth back when the Indians were basically the Lighthouse Christian of high school football (in other words this was back when Harpeth was pittiful). I also noticed that you did not include Cheatham in that little comment. The reason that you did not do so is because Cheatham used to kill (that's spelled K-I-L-L) Goodpasture during those same days. That basically should tell you that the past has nothing to do with the present okay buddy!!! If David Lipscomb is so "great" like you make them out to be, then why did they let a little school like Huntingdon (which is located in the middle of nowhere) beat them RETARDED in last year's BlueCross Bowl. Huntingdon also beat Lewis Co. during last year's postseason (I will admit that) but Lewis Co. did not get beat nearly as bad as what Lipscomb did. The fact is that Lipscomb and Goodpasture have to beat 2 QUALITY TEAMS in order for one of them to qualify for the title game on a yearly basis (those 2 teams are Tyner and Alcoa-who lost to DL in last year's state semifinals by a final score of 55-6). The 4 teams from Region 5-2A have to play the teams from west-TN in order to just make it to the BlueCross Bowl. They would have to beat teams like Milan, Huntingdon, Westview, McKenzie, Carver, and Mitchell in 4 consecutive weeks in order to get to the 'Boro. Lipscomb has to beat the "powderpuffs" like Meigs Co., Houston Co., and Polk Co. before they have to face an actual challenge (if you call 55-6 a challenge) from a quality team in the state semifinals. The fact is that last fall Lipscomb nor Goodpasture could have won the regular season title in Regions 5, 6, 7, and 8.

You are nuts. You have no clue what you are talking about. DL and GP, although I do dislike them, are tons better than Lewis or Cheatham or Fairview or almost anyone else you want to throw in there. JJ, you know better than that. Scores mean nothing.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey yellowjacket 21, trying to figure out who you are since I make you so sick......lol...I have supported the program for years....I DID not say anything bad about England..he is a good one.....what I was saying was that Clint Bogle....excuse me for the spelling of his name is a better scrambler...and if don't don't agree you don't know much about the game.Fairview strongest game is their running game and that's a fact.Since Mangurm is leaving they lose the best hands they had.Not saying someone else will step up and take his place.So quit your wimpering and step to the plate for Clint....he is going to need some support but he will do just fine.With his ability to scramble and with Bobby and Glen....it will be an exciting year........

The thing with England was not his physical abilities because he had a ton, but was his decision making on the field and ability to know where his recievers were going to be. He was a good qb that ran the offense well, but with Bogle Fairview will be able to be more than one dimensional. I think some recievers will step up, I heard Bobby Buttrey is coming back and he could be special if he puts in the effort. But the last two senior classes of Fairview have been very talented over the last ywo years they have lost a Mr. Football Candidate and his fullback, two region mvp lineman, four starting recievers, two defensive backs, a whole linbacker core, and some crazy defensive and offensive lineman. But I feel Fairview will continue to get better as they showed last year hosting a first round playoff game. Good luck to the Jackets in 2004.

Francis, I have read about 10 of your posts and not a single one of them has to do with football. Do me a favor and just make one good post on football and if you have a problem with that then just give me a call. You seem to obviously know who I am so why don't you just give me a call instead of hiding behind your little keyboard. I'm tired of wasting my time and I have a Chicago Cubs game to watch on the television now so do me a favor and speak to me personally if you have a problem with me because I am tired of reading your ignorant posts.

Maybe anger management classes?

LOL!!!! That was original let me tell you what. Didn't I tell you to make a knowledgeable post about football. I have still yet to see you do so buddy. It is a FOOTBALL message board Francis. Until you decide to post something having to do with football, then do not post EVER post anything on here again.

Tough not being in control isn't it?

cbarkley u r truely a moron and know nothing about high school sports. first of all i was referring to goodpasture being a powerhouse. second of all cheatham used to be 4a and goodpasture was 1a a few years ago. and third i know for a fact they hosted pearl-cohn a while back when tharp was there. so shutup. at least dontae doesnt talk about what he doesnt know about. i heard he got a 35 on his act's to so he must be smart.