TnVols23

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa has the talent to win state this year. Season is a while away but it is inching up on us and so is this rivalry. I say, eventhough Alcoa lost Bart Hicks, they be better than ever with the sophomore class from this year being juniors in the upcoming season. Alcoa will have a struggle with Maryville because Maryville is always a power house but Alcoa will definately pull this one off so dont be surprised when it happens rebel fans!!!!!!!!! Go Alcoa.

your right, i did vote for maryville by at least 10, because they didnt have the choice of maryville by at least 20. i cant even begin to tell you how bad alcoa is gonna lose this year, i doubt it will even be worth my time and energy to get to the game. i think we could strap up the powderpuff team and alcoa would still lose. and for all you marshpitiful people, bring your kleenex to the game, you'll need them

They'll need them kleenex's when their laughin there butts off because of that final score... You'll see us out there...You tell me what we look like then. I guess you might want to get that powder puff team out there. Your right, they probably would give us more competition.