Maryville Vs. Alcoa

TnVols23

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Give me a break. "Marsh Pit" and "TNVOL" have absouloutly no idea what there talking about. Just look at the facts. Maryville works harder, therefore they play better. IM friends with a couple boys from alcoa and they said they have trouble getting people to even show up for workouts. Theres no reason in even fighting about this. The Maryville and Alcoa game comes down to one thing every year "depth". Alcoa has excellent depth for a 2A school but, for example when Maryville turns the ball over six times and Alcoa is fighting with everything they have just to keep up, its kind of obvious who the better team is. Alcoa hasnt had a decent line since there state title run in 2000. Maryville returns five senior offensive lineman, a senior running back, a junior running back who ran all over yall last year. Senior quaterback and senior recievers. And whats with the basketball reference. The whole point of posting on this board is to get away from all of that crap. Face the inevitible. Maryville by at least 20. IM just glad that the games not at alcoa this year. Those 15 fans in the "marshpit" scare the crap out of the rebels. And the fake money comment was real cute to. Considering that class has been gone for a couple of years now, I take it that u guys are still listening to "Who let the dogs out" as well.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't know what you're talking about with the fake money comment. As for the class comment, I try not to sink down to another person's low class, but when there is enough trash talk I can't contain myself. I don't agree with the fact that you think that Maryville has better athletes. Our players can hang with AE and Fulton players, and everyone knows that they are athletes and a half, so I don't get where you Maryville people get off on saying we don't have the athletes. Your players may have been performing better lately, but let's not forget that Alcoa did get into the State Semi-finals last year, with a "Young" team. As for the basketball comments, it wasn't me nor my buddy Marsh Pit Faithful who brought that up. If there is anything else that needs to be cleared up, you can just put that on here. Me, my buddy, and Rebel Raider are just having some fun with all the trash talk, and I don't see anything wrong with that. I still see alcoa by 7 though. Go Tornadoes....

what the heck are you talking about, i realize your angry because you and your 2.3 or whatever cant figure out how to work the computers at your house, and its not my fault your stupid.
-Rebel Raider in another thread

If anybody else has a comment about me being classless or obnoxious, you need to look real hard at that comment and then try to find me personally dissing somebody.

And I'm not as much biased towards my school as I know that we are a better team than Maryville, thats why I picked them to win, but by 10 or less

Edited by TnVols23

That was uncalled for. Our student section darn near one of the best ones around, and just because you may have a problem with us making ya'll look bad and you have to come up with corny things to say, like a.k.a.. the gay club, which is childish, that doesn't mean that you should be saying anything about it. When ya'll get a student section, like the same percentage as ours compared to yours, you can come back and make fun of our students all you want to. But considering about 90 % of our students are at all the games, I don't think that you should be saying anything.