Maryville

WestHightrojanfan2007

I heard that he and clausen had an arm-wrestling match to see who got the honor of attending the greatest high school on the planet, and manning won. Chaulk up another victory in the recruiting column for maryville.

You darn straight that Maryville is the greatest school on planet earth. Don't forget that either.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that he and clausen had an arm-wrestling match to see who got the honor of attending the greatest high school on the planet, and manning won. Chaulk up another victory in the recruiting column for maryville.

really because i heard that you and stupid got in a fight, and no one could tell a difference

You obviously do not know what qualifies a man as a good QB, because that's what Casey was. He was second to Peyton on just about every passing stat known to man at UT. He was smart, tall, fiery, and accurate. 4 things that make a dangerous QB. UT fans are so fair-weather it makes me sick. Half the fans at UT never appreciated what Casey did on the football field. We all saw the 2002 Georgia game. We could not move the ball to save our lives. We were spoiled by him. Where is A.J. Suggs now? How about Joey Matthews? If UT is smart, they will forget about the failure C.J. Leak and find another good four-year QB. One that that is also tall, smart, fiery, and accurate. Like Erik Ainge. The kid has some talent and I'd be thrilled to see him start at UT.

Brent Schaffer is the future for UT quarterbacks and also clausen is a dud and we would have been better with Banks as the signal caller. Dont get me wrong Clausen was good his sopomore year, but after that things went downhill 4 him

DT65

You're knowledge of UT Football is very minimal.....

James Banks, is not, I repeat is not a DI QB. Oh sure, he fooled UGA back in 2002, but you're not going to win 10-11 games a year by playing back yard football (IE: Run where the guys in the other color ain't). Banks lack of work ethic, along with his Washington-esque type of mindset has him in the doghouse. Him not showing up, or showing up late, didn't do him any favors.

Schaeffer the QB of the future? I'd give him or Ainge the nod this year and next, but then all bets are off if Mr Crompton over the mountains comes over to play here (He'd redshirt one year)

Brent Schaffer is the future for UT quarterbacks and also clausen is a dud and we would have been better with Banks as the signal caller. Dont get me wrong Clausen was good his sopomore year, but after that things went downhill 4 him

Whatever......I suppose you like Micheal Vick too? I'm so sick of the hype around running QB's. Banks was run first, think later.

If you know anything about what Fulmer and Randy Sanders look for in a QB, then you will know that Ainge is a prototype UT quarterback. Shaeffer can run around and get decked.

DT65

You're knowledge of UT Football is very minimal.....

James Banks, is not, I repeat is not a DI QB. Oh sure, he fooled UGA back in 2002, but you're not going to win 10-11 games a year by playing back yard football (IE: Run where the guys in the other color ain't). Banks lack of work ethic, along with his Washington-esque type of mindset has him in the doghouse. Him not showing up, or showing up late, didn't do him any favors.

Schaeffer the QB of the future? I'd give him or Ainge the nod this year and next, but then all bets are off if Mr Crompton over the mountains comes over to play here (He'd redshirt one year)

ill have u no i am a huge UT fan. I like scrambling QBS and they get the job done, look at Vick. He has a cannon for a arm and Brent Schaeffer will be no different. I look for him to get immediate PT.