Maryville

WestHightrojanfan2007

Whatever......I suppose you like Micheal Vick too? I'm so sick of the hype around running QB's. Banks was run first, think later.

If you know anything about what Fulmer and Randy Sanders look for in a QB, then you will know that Ainge is a prototype UT quarterback. Shaeffer can run around and get decked.

yeah mike vick is a good qb, best player in the NFL. GET over it. Schaeffer will be good too.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who was the last quarterback to win a national championship at UT?

could he run any at all?

Maybe he could a little bit, but he also almost lost 3 games by himself that year. It was defense and running backs that won it that year.

Running QB's in college never make it in hte NFL. Scott Frost, Eric Crouch, just to name a few. Nebraska is a prime example. Vick is an extremely effective runner, but he is a PASSER. They do not run option in the NFL. All NFL QB's are passers.

James Banks never has had the passing skills required at UT and I expect Shaffer to be no different. The Micheal Vick aura about him is going to hurt him.

could he run any at all?

Maybe he could a little bit, but he also almost lost 3 games by himself that year. It was defense and running backs that won it that year.

Running QB's in college never make it in hte NFL. Scott Frost, Eric Crouch, just to name a few. Nebraska is a prime example. Vick is an extremely effective runner, but he is a PASSER. They do not run option in the NFL. All NFL QB's are passers.

James Banks never has had the passing skills required at UT and I expect Shaffer to be no different. The Micheal Vick aura about him is going to hurt him.

nebraska never won any national championships with tommie frazier or scott frost did they because they did not make it in the pros. who was the last team with a successful nfl quarterback prospect to win a national championship?

mike vick is NOT the best player in the NFL. he may be good, but he wont have near the numbers of peyton, mcnair, and mcnabb for next year, i strongly disagree with you

u r crazy give vick good receivers and he will make plays, as u all no he has a cannon for a arm and given another receiver[besides peerless price, he is already a developed player,] Vick will show u why he is the best.

could he run any at all?

The running of Frost and Frazier is different from the running of Vick. Vick has elusiveness (yes it is a word). He is slicker than snot on a doorknob. This quality TOTALLY frustrates D.C.'s. As for the option Q.B. in the pros, what idiot is going to pay millions to put a Q.B. up as burnt offerings?