Best unranked teams?

wmsmphs

Hoya, I am surprised that you being a Knoxville boy and you don't realize that Maryville will never get past Farragut in the Districts ( same bracket). In the west White Station could pull off the upset and in the middle Centinial could surpise a few, and down southr Ooltlewah MIGHT, and I only say MIGHT surprise someone

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In A/AA, Martin Westview is still not ranked which really shocks me. They were ranked throughout most of last season and finished the season #9 last year on soccerinfo.com. Sheffield, Haywood, and USJ are all ranked on soccerinfo, but honestly, I think Martin might be the best of the four. They tied us (Haywood) earlier and definitely deserve more respect on soccerinfo. Martin can probably make state, then people will recognize them like they did Haywood last year.

The only guarantee from Middle unless something really shocking happens is BGA. They have been playing too well for too long this season to get upset by any team in the Middle, in my opinion the weakest region in DII. I believe Father Ryan is the dark horse. The way they have played lately, I would not be surprised at all if they beat MBA. MBA better not think they are just going to show up to region and waltz into states, because it looks to me like Ryan is turning around their season and BA or USN could give MBA a good game.